Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> June 24-28, 2002 PWG Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:35:47 -0400

Greetings, All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the June 24-28, 2002 PWG Meeting
in Portland, Oregon,  as follows:

When:   Monday - Friday
             June 24-28, 2002

Where:  Hilton Portland
              921 SW Sixth Avenue
              Portland, OR 97204

              Tel: 1-503-226-1611
              Fax: 1-503-220-2565
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=LTMFQ10PUMKL1J31AOQ2JLQ?ctyhocn=PDXPHHH

Hotel Accommodations:
US$112.00/night, single or double occupancy. All attendees are responsible
for making their own hotel reservations. Please ask for the "Printer
Working Group", or "PWG", sleeping room rate. Rooms are being held for the
nights of Sunday, June 23 - Friday, June 28, 2002, and the hotel will
extend the rate to guests 3 days before and after the meetings, pending
availability.   The hotel has confirmed complimentary high speed internet
access in sleeping rooms!! ***Please contact Cindy Tiritilli at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at
+1-800-445-8667, or call the hotel directly at +1-503-226-1611  to make
your sleeping room reservation by Friday, May 31, 2002. (Tentatively to be
extended).

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
Monday, June 24:          XHTML-P
Tuesday, June 25:           uPnP (members); (UPDF may meet in parallel)
Wednesday, June 26:   PSI
Thursday, June 27:        Extended Plenary
Friday, June 28:             IFX

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted,
and will be available by Wednesday, May 15, 2002
at https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US $ 45.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434
or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice:   +1-732-981-3434
fax:       +1-509-355-5073
email:   [email-masked]