Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re: REMINDER: November 4-8, 2002 PWG New Orleans, LA Meeting Details

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:07:40 -0400

Hello All,

This is a reminder to please register (
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the upcoming
November 4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accomodations at the Bourbon Orleans is
Thursday, October 10, 2002.  Please call the Reservation Center at
+1-800-966-3426 or +1-504-523-2222 to make your reservations.  When making
your reservations, please ask for "The Printer Working Group" negotiated
room rate of $139USD.

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date.  Please note that the list includes all recent
PWG Meeting attendees, and the highlighted entries note current
registrations.

Additional information regarding the specific meeting room location and
details about the local area will be provided to you in a future update.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

With Kind Regards,
**********************************************
Ami Patel
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 732 465 6477
Fax: 651-318-7292
email:  [email-masked]
***********************************************

Attachment will be sent in a seperate email!!!