Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> November 4-8, 2002 PWG Mee ting--New Orleans, LA [Registration Update]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:04:21 -0400

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming November 4-8, 2002 PWG Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accomodations at the Bouboun Orleans.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Bourbon Orleans
is October 10, 2002.  Please call the reservation desk at +1-800-996-3426
or local number +1-504-523-2222 to make your reservations.  Please ask for
"The Printer Working Group" to get the negotiated room rate.  If you have
any problems with making your sleeping room reservations, please contact me
directly so that I may notify the hotel.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kind Regards,

~Ami

Adminstrative Assistant
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Phone: 732-465-6477