Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER:Re: January 20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii Registration Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:26:49 -0500

Hello All,

This is a reminder to please register (
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the upcoming
January 20-24, 2003 meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accomodations at the Sheraton Kaanapali
Beach Resort is Friday, December 27, 2002.  Please make your reservations
by completing the reservation form on the registration site and faxing it
to +1-808-661-0458 to make your reservations.

Additional information regarding the specific meeting room location and
details about the local area will be provided to you in a future update.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your reservations or
anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

With Kindest Regards,
****************************************************************
Ami Patel
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 732 465 6477
Fax: +1 651 318 7292
AIM: Shortjunior
email:  [email-masked]
****************************************************************

                    Ami Patel                                                                                      
                                         To:     [email-masked]                                              
                    11/22/2002           cc:                                                                       
                    04:19 PM             Subject:     January 20-24, 2003, Maui Hawaii Registration Update         

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming January 20-24, 2003 PWG Meeting in Maui, Hawaii.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accomodations at the Bouboun Orleans.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Sheraton Maui
Resort is December 27, 2002.  Please use the reservation form on the
registration page to make your reservations.    If you have any problems
with making your sleeping room reservations, please contact me directly so
that I may notify the hotel.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kind Regards,

~Ami

Adminstrative Assistant
IEEE-ISTO
c/o The Printer Working Group
Phone: 732-465-6477