Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: March 31-April 4, 2003 PWG Meetings Washington DC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:10:24 -0500

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming March 31-April 4,
2003 PWG Meetings in Washington D.C as follows:

When:     Monday - Friday
     March 31-April 4, 2003

Where:    Wyndham Washington D.C.
     1400 M Street NW, Washington DC 20005
     Phone: 202-429-1700
     Fax: 202-728-0530
     http://www.wyndham.com

Hotel Accomodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Wednesday, January 15, 2003***
US$165.00/night (plus 14.5% tax), single or double occupancy.  All
attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.  Please
ask for the "The Printer Working Group" to get the negotiated sleeping room
rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of Sunday, March 30,
2003-Friday, April 4, 2003.  *** Please contact Ami Patel at
[email-masked] if for any reason you are unable to obtain the
negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotling toll-free at +1-800-966-3426
or local number +1-202-429-1700 to make your reservations.  Please make
sleeping room reservations by March 10, 2003.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  The tentative schedule
and other pertinent information will be conveyed to everyone in a future
announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$45.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434 or Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Administrative Assistant at
+1-732-465-6477 if you have any questions.

Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-