Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> LAST CALL for PWG PROPOSED IPP "-actual" attributes

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:23:19 -0700

Per the PWG process, this is a LAST CALL for the Printer Working Group 
Proposed Standard for Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):"-actual" 
attributes. 

Comments will be accepted until 2200 GMT (5pm in NYC) on Jan 30, 2003. 
After addressing comments from the last call, a VOTE will determine formal 
approval for moving this document to PROPOSED status on the PWG standards 
track. 

DO NOT send comments to pwg-announce. Please discuss your last call 
comments at " [email-masked] ". Please be sure you are subscribed to this 
e-mail list which is different from the IETF IPP list. 

You can find the last call versions at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_ACT/pwg-ipp-actual-attrs-v03-021216.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_ACT/pwg-ipp-actual-attrs-v03-021216.doc

---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - ISTO Printer Working Group
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------