Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Registration Details: June 16-20, 2003, Portland Oregon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:11:36 -0400

Hello Everyone:

This is a reminder to please register (
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) for the upcoming Printer
Working Group Meeting in Portland Oregon on June 16-20, 2003.

The deadline for making sleeping room reservations at the Westin Portland
is on MAY 23, 2003.  Please make your sleeping room reservations as soon as
possible by calling +1 888 627 8401 and ask for the "PWG Printer Working
Group" rate.  If you have any difficulties making sleeping room
reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to
assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

----- Forwarded by Ami Patel/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 05/12/2003 11:10 AM
-----
                                                                                                                   
                    Ami Patel                                                                                      
                                         To:     [email-masked]                                              
                    05/01/2003           cc:                                                                       
                    08:17 AM             Subject:     Registration Details: June 16-20, 2003, Portland Oregon      

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming June 16-20, 2003 meetings in Portland, Oregon.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at The Westin Portland.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at The Westin Portland
is May 23, 2003.  Please call +1 888 627 8401 and ask for the "PWG Printer
Working Group" rate.    If you have any problems with making your sleeping
room reservations, please contact me directly so that I may notify the
hotel.

The agenda for the meetings has been tentatively finalized as well.  Please
see below:

Monday (June 16)
     - Device Management
     - Character Repertoire
Tuesday (June 17)
        FSG Tracks
     -  FSG OP PAPI (8am-11am)
     -  FSG OP JTAPI (12pm-3pm)
     -  FSG OP Printer Driver/Renderer (3pm-6pm)
     -  FSG OP Plenary (7pm-9pm)
Wednesday (June 18)
     -  Plenary (Morning)
     -  IFX (Afternoon)
     -  Extended Plenary (Evening)
Thursday (June 19)
     - Semantic Model
Friday (June 20)
     - PSI

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kindest Regards,
~Ami
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

----- Forwarded by Ami Patel/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 05/01/2003 08:07 AM
-----
                                                                                                                   
                    Ami Patel                                                                                      
                                         To:     [email-masked]                                              
                    04/18/2003           cc:                                                                       
                    02:33 PM             Subject:     Preliminary Details: June 16-20, 2003, Portland Oregon       

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming June 16-20,2003 PWG
Meetings in Portland OR as follows:

When:     Monday - Friday
     June 16-20, 2003

Where:    The Westin Portland
     750 S.W. Alder Street, Portland, OR 97205
     Phone: 503-294-9000
     Fax: 503-402-8776
     http://www.westin.com

Hotel Accomodations:
*** Room block will be opened on Monday, April 21, 2003***
The negotiated sleeping room rate with the hotel is US$129.00/night (plus
11.5% tax), single or double occupancy. Each additional person is (129 + 25
+ 11.5% tax). All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
reservations.  Please ask for "The Printer Working Group or PWG" to get the
negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of
Sunday, June 15, 2003-Thursday, June 19, 2003.
*** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you
are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at +1-888-627-8401
to make your reservations.  Please make sleeping room reservations by May
23, 2003.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  The tentative schedule
and other pertinent information will be conveyed to everyone in a future
announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$45.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434 or Ami Patel, IEEE-ISTO PWG Administrative Assistant at
+1-732-465-6477 if you have any questions.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

---

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:35:37 -0400

> reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to

A side note - if you make room reservations on-line you can get a
cheaper rate ($112 vs. $129) than the PWG room rate... :)

-- 
______________________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products           mike at easysw dot com
Printing Software for UNIX                       http://www.easysw.com

---

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:39:53 -0600

Note that booking outside removes you from the PWG room block. The PWG may 
not get credit toward our committed sleeping rooms (which offsets the 
meeting cost). Each of us has a set of guidelines that drive our (travel) 
behavior. For example, I had to choose a different (nearby) hotel based on 
IBM corporate policy. We just need to be aware of the ramifications. In 
the future, if you feel there is a good chance you will be selecting an 
alternative to the "room block"... we need to make this clear up-front as 
soon as possible so the ISTO can do more accurate planning.

REMINDER... it appears as if many people have not yet registered. Please 
do so as soon as possible so we can begin to get an accurate count. 
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
---------------------------------------------- 

Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
05/12/2003 11:35 AM
 
        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: Registration Details: 
June 16-20, 2003, Portland Oregon