Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Overrides Specification for Portland final review

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:43:12 -0400

All,

Here is the Overrides specification that we will be reviewing at the
upcoming Face-to-Face in Portland.  The objective is to get the Overrides
specification into Last Call.  Please come with any comments or issues so
they can be resolved at the meeting.  Those not attending are encouraged to
send comments and issues to the IPP mailing list (mailto:[email-masked]).  The
Document Object specification review will be the primary objective for
review during the Semantic Model meeting.  Hopefully we will be able to
knock this specification off as well.   If this specification is reviewed at
the Portland meeting, there will be another revision that will be sent to
Last Call.

The file for review is the pdf file:
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606.pdf

Also available are the Word and rev versions 
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606.doc
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606-rev.doc

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701