Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: [Printing-architecture] Till's [foomatic] slides are now on t he PWG site

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:47:35 -0700

Hi folks,

See below for Till's slides about foomatic and the current state of
Linux printing.  He'll be presenting them at 10-11am Wed (18 June),
concurrently with the latter half of the PWG Plenary, if anyone is
interested.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudia Alimpich [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 2:21 PM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Printing-architecture] Till's slides are now on the PWG
site

I copied Till's slides to:
   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/June2003_meeting_slides/talk_pwg2003.pdf
   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/June2003_meeting_slides/talk_pwg2003.sxi

---------------------- Forwarded by Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM on
06/13/2003 12:19 PM ---------------------------

Till Kamppeter <[email-masked]>@freestandards.org on 06/13/2003
11:51:45 AM

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    Claudia Alimpich/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
cc:    [email-masked]
Subject:    Re: [Printing-architecture] Till's slides are now on the PWG
       site

Here are updated slides for the Portland meeting:

http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.sxi
http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/tmp/talk_pwg2003.pdf

The first file is the source of the talk, created with OpenOffice.org,
the second is a PDF to display on every operating system.

Can someone copy them also to the FTP site?

    Till
_______________________________________________
Printing-architecture mailing list
[email-masked]
http://freestandards.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-architecture