Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Document Object Specification for Portland final review

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:09:18 -0400

All,

Here is the Document Object specification that we will be reviewing at the
upcoming Face-to-Face in Portland.  The objective is to get the Document
Object specification into Last Call.  Please come with any comments or
issues so they can be resolved at the meeting.  Those not attending are
encouraged to send comments and issues to the IPP mailing list
(mailto:[email-masked]).  Hopefully after the Portland meeting there will be
another revision that will be sent to Last Call.

The file for review is the pdf file:
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030603.pdf
( or ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030603pdf.zip)

Also available are the Word and rev versions 
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030603doc.zip
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030603doc-rev.zip

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701