Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Portland, Oregon Meeting Announcements--June 16-20, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:14:15 -0400

Dear PWG Members,

Please find some additional details to the upcoming June 16-20 PWG meetings
to be held in Portland Oregon.

Date: June 16-20, 2003

Where: The Westin Portland
750 S.W. Alder Street
Portland Oregon

The meetings will be held all week in the Alder East Room.  The meetings
will be posted as "Printer Working Group Meetings".  For those who will be
dialing into the meetings, you may use the following numbers:

Dial-In: 1-866-365-4406
Passcode: 4656477#
Chairman Code: 6477#

Please find the finalized agenda below:

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
http://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming June 16-20, 2003 meetings in Portland, Oregon.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$45.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at The Westin Portland.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at The Westin Portland
is May 23, 2003.  Please call +1 888 627 8401 and ask for the "PWG Printer
Working Group" rate.    If you have any problems with making your sleeping
room reservations, please contact me directly so that I may notify the
hotel.

The agenda for the meetings has been tentatively finalized as well.  Please
see below:

Monday (June 16)
     - Device Management
     - Character Repertoire

Tuesday (June 17)
        FSG Tracks
8:30-9:00 AM - Coffee (30 minutes)

9:00-10:00 AM - Architecture Overview (60 minutes)
(10 minutes to discuss+5 minutes for questions/each topic at a high level)
Presenters: Charles Hemstreet, Claudia Alimpich, Mark Hamzy
      a. High level architecture diagram
      b. Job Ticket Status
      c. Driver status
      d. PAPI status

10:00-10:15 Break

10:15-12:00 PM - Architecture work group (105 minutes)
   Chair: Charles Hemstreet

12:00-1:00 PM - Lunch (60 minutes)

1:00-2:45 PM - JTAPI work group (105 minutes)
   Chair: Claudia Alimpich

2:45-3:00 PM Break (15 minutes)

3:00-5:00 PM - PAPI work group (120 minutes)
   Chair: Norm Jacobs/Michael Sweet?

5:00-7:00 PM - Dinner (120 minutes)

7:00-9:00 PM - Printer Driver Renderer work group (120 minutes)
   Chair: Mark Hamzy/Glen Petrie

Wednesday (June 18)
     -  Plenary (Morning)
     -  IFX (Afternoon)
     -  Extended Plenary (Evening)

Thursday (June 19)
     - Semantic Model

Friday (June 20)
     - PSI

There are talks in place for extended FSG meetings in parrallel to the PWG
meetings on Wednesday.  This is tentative at this point, but I will keep
you all posted.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kindest Regards,
~Ami
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Administrative Assistant
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-