Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Semantic Model/Schema: Call for Intellectual Property

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:43:44 -0400

All,

This is a call for Patents that are essential to the IEEE ISTO PWG Semantic
Model specification and associated Schema.  Until the new process documents
are finalized we will use the policy and a procedure of the IEEE since the
ISTO is an affiliate.  The IEEE call, is for essential Patents.   The PWG
specifies a 10 day call for Intellectual Property(IP).  This call will close
on July 8, 2003.

If you believe you have IP essential to the PWG Semantic Model and/or PWG
Schema you should file a Letter of Assurance (LOA).
(http://www.pwg.org/chair/pwg-loa.doc <http://www.pwg.org/chair/pwg-loa.doc>
)  If you have IP related to the PWG Semantic Model and/or PWG Schema you
are encouraged to submit an LOA.   If you know of a company that has IP in
this space that does participate in the working group please let me know and
I will send them the appropriate letter asking them to file an LOA. 

The completed form should be sent to: 
         Secretariat, Printer Working Group 
             c/o IEEE-ISTO 
             445 Hoes Lane 
             Piscataway, NJ 08855 USA 
             FAX (+651-318-7292) 
with a copy to Me. 

Thanks, 
 Pete
				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (585) 265-8755
				FAX:      (585) 422-7961
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 128-25E
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701