Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PSI: LCRC Teleconference August18 @ 8:00AM Pacific

From: "Berkema, Alan C (R&D Roseville)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:14:06 -0700

Note: Start Time may be delayed due to other PWG F2F meetings which
proceed this call,
Please call in at 8:00AM Pacific time anyway

Toll Free
Phone: 1 866 639-4738 Code: 785-5605
International (or if trouble with above)
Phone: 1 574 935-6700 Code 785-5605

Agenda:

1) PSI Last Call Review comments that were received, see attached 
<<PSI-LCRC-comments.pdf>> 

Thanks,
Alan

Hey all, we will use a new web tool see below:
Please do the setup ahead of time and then log in a few minutes before
the meeting time.

Title:          PSI LCRC
Time:           Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Duration:       120 minutes
Event size:     5

The room for this event is:

Room:           PSI
License pool:   HPStandard
Room owner:     Alan C Berkema ([email-masked])
Scheduler:      Alan C Berkema ([email-masked])

Here are your keys for this event:

Presenter:      GBANPM4VX
Participant:    UBT8GVVP9

You can use the following links to enter your event:

Presenter:
https://www.hpe-learning.com/attend/default.aspx?key=GBANPM4VX
Participant:
https://www.hpe-learning.com/attend/default.aspx?key=UBT8GVVP9

To test your setup ahead of your event, please use the following link:

    https://www.hpe-learning.com/testsetup

An appointment which you can import into Microsoft(R) Outlook is
attached.

Thank you for using the HP Virtual Classroom.