Subject: PMP> Printer Port Monitor MIB Conference Call - Thursday 10 PST

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:31:06 -0700

I have set up a 1 hr phone conference to discuss any remaining issues with 
the Port Mon MIB including the recent thread about hrDeviceIndex in the 
ppmPortTable, ramifications of implementing (only) one hrDeviceIndex for 
all ppmPortTable entries (all ports), the result on obtaining printer 
status in Longhorn, and how to handle status when there is a server with 1 
to n fan out to many devices. 

The call is scheduled for Thursday, Mar 31 at 10am PST (1pm EST)

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------

---

From: Dennis Carney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:39:19 -0700

I'll attend.  Thanks for setting this up.

Dennis Carney
IBM Printing Systems

             Harry                                                         
             Lewis/Boulder/IBM                                             
             @IBMUS                                                     To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                         
             [email-masked]                                          cc 
                                       Ivan_Pavicevic'                     
                                       <[email-masked]/O=,Ber 
             03/29/2005 07:31          gman>, Ron                          
             PM                        <[email-masked]/O=,     
                                       Dennis                              
                                       Carney/Boulder/IBM%IBMUS,McDonald>, 
                                       Ira"                                
                                       <[email-masked]/@us.ibm.co 
                                       m"                                  
                                                                   Subject 
                                       PMP> Printer Port Monitor MIB       
                                       Conference Call - Thursday 10 PST   

                                                                           

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#