Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> New PWG Officers installed

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:43:01 -0600

Per the PWG Process, two year officer terms expired this year in 
September. Nominees were widely solicited achieving 1 nomination for each 
position. New officers were approved at the PWG Steering Committee meeting 
this week in Montreal. Please welcome the new PWG officers who will serve 
the two year term ending September 2009.

Chairman - Jerry Thrasher, Lexmark
Vice Chairman - Lee Farrell, Canon
Secretary - Harry Lewis, InfoPrint Solutions

As outgoing Chairman I want to express my thanks to everyone who's efforts 
have helped us make progress and kept the PWG viable in serving the 
industry with useful and credible standards. It has been an honor for me 
to serve as your Chairman for 6 years but, make no mistake, the credit for 
essential standards such as the Port Mon MIB, Counters Spec, DMTF CIM 
upgrade, MFD Alerts, Semantic Model and our current Web Services 
Management and MFD Modeling efforts goes to all the hard working w/g 
Chairs, Secretaries, Editors and contributors!

Regards,
Harry Lewis

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com