Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> April 16-18, 2008 Face to Face meeting reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:13:36 -0400

Reminder that the April 16-18, 2008 F2F meeting  in Phoenix AZ starts on
Wed. morning.

The detailed agenda for this meeting can be found at the link below:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/April_2008_Phoenix.html

At this point you can ignore the registration page and the hotel venue
information on this link since if you
haven't already planned to attend....your going to have trouble getting
here by the time the meeting
starts.....however....

The PWG does provide a dial-in number such that those who wish, can
call in and participate in the meetings.  The dial-in information is:

Toll Free:     1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode:      2635888#

Note for both F2F and dial-in participants:

The agenda for each day begins at 8:00 AM MST.  (NOT MDT since Phoenix
does not observe daylight savings time)....It will be 11:00 AM EDT when the
meetings
start.

Jerry Thrasher
Printer Working Group Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com