Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Need responses from additional companies to allow Scan Requirements spec to go to PWG formal vote

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 12:44:18 -0400

All,

The MFD Working Group is trying to move the "Network Scan Service Use
Cases and Requirements" specification to PWG Vote.  In order to
accomplish this we need 8 companies to confirm that either they have
reviewed the document and had all their comments addressed or they have
reviewed the document and have no comment.  Four companies (Epson,
Xerox, Lexmark, and Oki Data) have approved the specification to move to
PWG formal vote.  I need other to come forward to approve the
specification so we can take it to PWG Formal vote.  Please take a
minute and send me a response.

The Last Call version of the Requirements Document (.doc, and
-rev.pdf/doc are also available): 
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanreq10-20080324.pdf>  

The resolution of the Last Call comments (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are
also available): 
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/Scan-Req-LC-Comments-041708.pdf> 

Thanks,

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701

---

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:50:36 -0700

Pete, Count me in!

Let me know if I need to do anything formally to give you my support.

shah

(Samsung)

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Zehler,
Peter
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MFD> Need responses from additional companies to allow Scan
Requirements spec to go to PWG formal vote

All,

 

Thanks,

Pete

Peter Zehler

---

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 12:27:37 -0400

All, 

We now have responses from Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Oki Data, Ricoh,
Samsung and Xerox.  All we need is one more company to respond to this
note to allow the PWG Vote to proceed.

Pete

Peter Zehler

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Zehler,
Peter
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MFD> Need responses from additional companies to allow Scan
Requirements spec to go to PWG formal vote

All,

 

Thanks,

Pete

Peter Zehler