Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Registration page for June 2008 PWG F2F meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:01:20 -0400

The registration page for daily meeting fees for the June PWG (and IEEE
P2600) Face to Face meetings
is now active.  the direct link to the registration page is:

http://pwg.isto.org/pwg_June08_reg.html

This link is also available via the meeting information page at the link in
the previous email that is
appended to this email

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 06/04/2008 09:58 PM -----
                                                                           
             Jerry                                                         
             Thrasher/Lex/Lexm                                             
             ark                                                        To 
                                       [email-masked]                
             06/03/2008 10:05                                           cc 
             PM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Agenda set for June 2008 PWG F2F    
                                       meeting                             

                                                                           

PWG members,

The agenda for the June 2008 PWG F2F meeting in Longmont/Boulder CO has
been finalized.
A registration page for payment of  meeting fees will be finalized soon and
communicated via a separate email,
however here is the link that contains the meeting agenda and meeting
location so that
you can finalize travel arrangements.

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/June_2008_Boulder.html

This link will be updated in the next few days when the ISTO completes the
registration page and also
when agendas and slide decks for the specific meetings are finalized.

Sorry for the late notice and the incomplete details of the meeting. We
will try to prevent this late notice in the future.

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com