Subject: [proto-team] Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-02.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:47:22 +0100

Thanks for this. I think it covers the comments received. Do we
need any more work before this becomes input to the tool development
process via Ray?

(Of course, we need draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext updated
too.)

    Brian

On 2007-01-22 21:50, ID Tracker wrote:
> New version (-02) has been submitted for draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-02.txt.
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-02.txt

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:14:48 +0100

Hi Brian,

> need any more work before this becomes input to the tool development

I'd like to announce it on the wgchairs list again, saying that if no
adverse comments are received during the week, we'll go forward with
this.

> (Of course, we need draft-ietf-proto-iab-irtf-tracker-ext updated

Yes.  I don't think we really need to implement these at the same time,
but Ray probably want to negotiate the work as one package.  I'm waiting
to hear from both Aaron and Phil in order to complete this one.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:57:28 +0100

> adverse comments are received during the week, we'll go forward with

Indeed, it looks as if there will be one or two afterthoughts...

> but Ray probably want to negotiate the work as one package.

Indeed. And if Michael has to update the database design, it's half as
many bugs to do it in one go :-)

    Brian

> I'm waiting