Subject: [proto-team] Re: Comment on draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-08

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:05:41 +0100

Hi,

on 2007-01-17 11:58 Brian E Carpenter said the following:
> Adding it to the template is a Good Idea, and maybe the shepherd
> also needs the ability to set it in the tracker, which is a comment
> on draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext.

Right. What about adding the following to the tracker extensions
draft:

3.4.  Intended Status Field

   As part of the WG status handling, a field should also be available
   to indicate the intended status of a draft, with the possible values
   being (R-026):

   o  "Informational"

   o  "Experimental"

   o  "Best Current Practice"

   o  "Proposed Standard"

   o  "Draft Standard"

   o  "Full Standard"

   o  "Historic"

   When possible (for instance, when a draft is submitted through
   automated mechanisms, and contains a line in the first page document
   header which indicates the intended status, such as for instance
   "Intended status: Informational") this field should be automatically
   set by the submission tool.

Apart from this, the comments on -01 seems to have slowed to a stop;
if there's agreement on the above addition and no other new comments,
I propose to put out a -02 update later today or tomorrow.

	Henrik

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team