Subject: [proto-team] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext-01.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 11:28:55 +0100

Thanks for this - will the authors launch a discussion on the
WG Chairs list?

BTW, I'm still in need of the update to
draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding, which
is in state  "IESG Evaluation :: Revised ID Needed"

     Brian

_______________________________________________
proto-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proto-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:52:03 +0100

Hi Brian,

> Thanks for this - will the authors launch a discussion on the

Yep, writing the note now.

> is in state  "IESG Evaluation :: Revised ID Needed"

Yes.  

Allison, could you send the latest XML source to the list?

If Lars doesn't have time to fix this, I can do an update.

	Henrik