Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] provreg wg responses to IESG comments

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:29:10 -0400

At 11:19 -0400 5/1/03, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>So what's your point ;-)?  Keep the text as-is, or change it to say
>something else?

As-is.
-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

It's true, my last college class really was "Introduction to Ada."

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:19:58 -0400

> Given that we want the core to be extensible, albeit focused for now 
> on domains, I think we want to be inclusive of other ideas.  I also 
> think that the description as written accurately reflects the 
> consensus of the group when it comes the adoption of what was in P3P 
> as it relates to us.

-Scott-