Subject: GREETING

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:49:23 GMT

FROM THE OFFICE OF ENGR.OSI RIAMHE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING 
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX 
FALOMO, IKOYI - LAGOS. 

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT/CEO, 

Dear Sir, 

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction, this is 
by virtue of it's nature as being utterly confidential and top secret as you 
were introduced to us in confidence through the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce, 
foreign trade division. 

We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing,(FMWH),
Federal Ministry of Finance and the Presidency, making up the Contract Review 
Panel (CRP) set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review contracts 
awarded by the past military administration. 

In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered this fund which resulted 
from grossly over-invoiced contracts which were executed for theFMW&H during 
the last administration. The companies that executed the contracts have been 
duly paid and the contracts commissioned leaving the sum of US$15.4 Million 
floating in the escrow account of the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for 
payment. 

I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in the 
panel to look for an overseas partner to whom we could transfer the sum of 
US$15.4M legally subcontracting the entitlement to your company. This is 
bearing in mind that our civil service code of conduct forbids us from owning 
foreign company or running foreign account while in government service 
hence the need for an overseas partner. 

We have agreed that the funds will be shared thus after it has been paid into 
your account: 

(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.

(2) 10% has been set aside as an abstract projection for reimbursment to both 
parties for incidental expences that may be incurred in the course of the 
transaction. 
(3) 60% to us the government officials (with which we wish to commence an 
importation business in conjunction with you ). 

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for the smooth 
conclusion of the transaction within ten to fourteen days of commencement 
after receipt of the following information: Your company name, address, 
company's details & activities, telephone & fax numbers. 

These information will enable us make the applications and lodge claims to 
the concerned ministries & agencies in favour of your company and it is 
pertinent to state here that this transaction is entirely based on trust as 
the solar bank draft or certified cheque drawable in any of the Central Bank 
of Nigeria correspondent bankers around the world is going to be made in your 
name. 

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above email address. 
Yours faithfully, 

Engr.Osi Riamhe

NB: Bank Account Details not necessary as preferred mode of payment is by 
draft or cheque