Subject: Save 25% off on Holiday Photo Cards

From: "Kellards Photo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:30:20 -0600

Send Season's Greetings

This holiday, lend a personal touch to all your greetings.
Choose from a variety of Photo Greeting Cards, which feature
your photo and personal greeting at

20% off

See all Photo Cards .

Calendar Year of Smiles

Keep them smiling all year long with gorgeous Photo Calendars.
Choose from a variety of photo layouts  at

20% off

See all Calendars.

Extend you
fall photo collection with our extended Fall sale!
Save 25%
off
all digital print sizes from Wallets to 12x18 From now until Nov
30th!

Print

Was

4x6

$.29

$.22

5x7

$1.29

$.97

8x10

$2.99

$2.25

Wallets

$4.50

$3.38

See all prices

Just enter the promo code Fall when ordering with our
Fotowire Software*

>> Download Now

Kellards Photo newsletters contain
valuable information about new services and price changes. EVERY
Kellards Photo newsletter contains pricing specials ONLY available
to readers of the newsletter. You are registered as a member of
Kellards Photo. If you do not want to receive information from
Kellards Photo in the future, please click the unsubscribe link
located at the bottom of this message.

* Custom Photo Cards and Calendar
Sale:

Offer ends December 15, 2004 at 12 midnight PST, and excludes custom
price orders.

* Digital Print Sale:

Place your order before December 30th, 2004 to get 25% off all
digital prints ordered through our Fotowire wizard. Enter the
promo-code “Fall" in the promo-code box. Order price is calculated
on the total cost of prints at the time of check out and does not
include shipping charges or taxes where applicable. This offer
cannot be combined with other offers or promotions such as greeting
cards, free prints, print credits. Offer only valid through Kellards
Photowire and not valid in any retail Kellards Photo location.

Kellards Photo · 1 New York Plaza · New York, NY 10004