Subject: Urgent investor alert, big potential!

From: "OTC ALERT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:25:57 -0600

OTC ALERT

Investors' #1 Source for

Tomorrow's Leaders

Issue #121      December 2004

Asia Payment Systems, Inc. Undervalued Special Situation

Symbol: (OTC BB: APYM)

52 Week Range: $0.09 - $0.85 Shares Outstanding: 24,835.748 Current Price: $0.14

12 Mo.Target Price $1.50

www.asia-pay.com

Breaking News Alert

CORPORATE PROFILE

Asia Payment Systems, Inc . (OTC BB: APYM) is a credit card processing and merchant services company that provides credit card services to merchants and financial institutions in China. The Company's objective is to be the first national

provider of world-class third-party processing services in China to bankcard accepting merchants, issuers of bank credit cards, issuers of petroleum station retail cards, issuers of merchandise and grocery retail cards.

The Chinese market for credit cards, in terms of total credit card loans, is expected to grow over the next six years at a compounded annual rate of 88%, from U.S . $300 million in 2003 to U.S. .$13.2 billion in 2009. The population of China exceeds 1.26 billion and is growing at just under 1% annually. However, Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is growing by approximately 8%, or eight times population growth , and as a result, a vibrant consumer society is starting to emerge in China . In late 2003, China had 544 million domestic-use debit cards and 25 million credit cards, the majority restricted to domestic use. Total cards issued grew 64% in 2002 alone. The number of retailers who accept the cards has grown by 51% per year. The total sum of transactions has increased by 76% per year, and the number of card-issuing banks has increased from the initial four major state-owned commercial banks to over 20 banks.

VISA expects that 60 million credit card holders at the end of 2003 will grow on present trends to 200 million by 2010. Both Beijing and Shanghai have mandated that at least one-half of all merchants must accept credit or debit cards by the end of 2004 and 90% by 2008 in order to be ready for foreign and domestic visitors at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics and the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. Demand for the Company's services will remain substantial for many years to come

CONCLUSION:

APYM is an exciting Special Situation with enormous growth potential. Asia Payment addresses a virtually untapped credit card market in China that is projected to grow at an annual compounded rate of 88% over the next six years . This fully-reporting Company has a world-class management team that is well-connected and committed to major success. The current market cap of less than $3.5 million indicates that the shares are extremely undervalued relative to the Company's high growth potential. We feel that our 12 month target price of $1.50 is very attainable and realistic! Within two to three years, APYM could easily be trading in double digits .

OTC Alert is a communications arm of OTCReporter .com . OTC Alert is not licensed by any governmental or regulatory agencies and is NOT a Registered Investment Advisor, Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accor dan ce with such, OTC Alert is not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. OTC Alert IS NOT OFFERING SECURITIES FOR SALE OR SOLICITATION OF ANY OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES. This stock advertisement or e-mail alert contains or in corp orates by reference" forward-looking statements," including certain information with respect to plans and strategies of the featured company. As such, any statements contained herein or in corp orated herein by reference that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words "believe(s)," "anticipate(s)," "plan(s)," "expect(s)," "project(s)", “forecast(s) “will,” “estimate(s),” "understand(s)" or that by statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur   and similar expressions which are intended to identify forward-looking statements. OTC Reporter has been compensated 0ne hundred twenty five thousand free trade shares by a third party. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results of the Companies profiled herein to differ materially from these forecasts and projections as indicated by such forward-looking statements. Statements that are not strictly historical are “forward-looking” within the meaning of the Safe Harbor Clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results to differ mat
erially from such forward-looking statements . Prior to making an investment, investors should consult with their financial advisor and visit Edgar at www.sec.gov .

OTC Alert · P.O. Box 273 · Rumson, NJ 07760