Subject: database covers all countries in north and south america including canada.

From: "Vicki Eaton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:26:51 -0700

2005 EDITION United States Healthcare Database.

PRE-PUBLICATION PRICE OF $195. LIMITED TIME.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The United States 
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than 
7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors.  It is the 
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision 
makers in the health care market.
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and 
fax. The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is 
designed for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by 
state or other criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on 
an unlimited basis.

Price of $195 (reg. $745).

To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below and 
fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:
    
TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL:
 
MedCom
4410 Massachusettes Ave. NW, #201
Washington, DC 20016
To be removed from the database please follow this link, 
http://notinuse.biz/takeoff/takeoff.html