Subject: NEW HEALTHCARE MARKETING PRODUCT,

From: "Gale Rubio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:23:22 +0300

The 2006 American MEDICAL Email Directory is the only email 
Directory absolute best resource.

A "Who's Who" of the hospital universe, this database is the most 
Comprehensive on the market today. 

Our 2006 COMPLETE US Physician Database contains:
FOR ONLY   $249.00  (reg. 2,595.00)  
700,600 Active Physicians with City, State, Zip 
500,265 mailing address and phone/fax Database:
380,150 phone/fax Database:
176,000 E-mail Addresses 7,125 Hospitals

Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and 
fax and, for the first time, emails..  The database is available in 
Excel format on CD Rom.  It is designed for mailing lists and merges.  
The data can be selected by state or other criteria. During this 
special offer, it can be used on an unlimited basis.

TO ORDER YOURS Fill out the Form below and fax it back to 
1-(206) 202-8049 Due to the high volume, this number may 
be busy: ( If so please fax your order form to 1-(206) 338-3863)

ORDER FORM (Please PRINT clearly)

NAME:

TITLE:

0RGANIZATI0N:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

P0STAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: