Subject: PARTNERSHIP

From: "Jorge Arroyo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:08:09 +0000

Dear Friend,

I am the confidant of the ex-president of the Ecuador (President Lucio 
Gutierrez ) who was recently removed from power and presidently granted 
poltical asylum in Brazil with strict instruction not to leave brazil. You 
can see link below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4467389.stmhttp://p107.news.scd.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050425/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/brazil_gutierrez/nc:734http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=1986290&amp;PageNum=0He

Has secretly informed me to seek for a geniune and kind hearted person who 
will be able  to claim and invest the sum of TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE 
MILLON United States
DOLLER  which he had secretly deposited with a private Financial 
Organization in the European Union before the incident that resulted in his 
fleeing for asylum.

The new government is trying all efforts to sieze all moneys that belongs to 
the former President Lucio Gutierrez .Your assistance in now needed to lay 
claim to this money since it was deposited  in the name of a "Foreign 
Partner"
Fiticious.I personally will not be able to handle such transaction now since 
I am still a serving officer in the country's Army but as a confidant of the 
former President Lucio Gutierrez I am ready to help him seek for help.

I request that you provide me with your full names, contact address, 
occupation Telephone and fax numbers.Once these Information is received I 
will provide you with the necessary and relevant documents that will put you 
in place as the Original Owner of the money.Mr Lucio has already instructed 
that 70% of this money will be for him while the remaining 305 will be for 
you  and I can assure that the this transaction is risk Free.Upon your 
respons I will introduce you to an attorney whole will provide you with 
guidelines and assiatnce too.For now I will suggest that all correspondence 
should be via thie medium (Email) for purely security reasons and No doubt 
this proposal will make you apprehensive, please I employ you to observe 
utmost confidentiality and
rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us 
because we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your country 
(buying of properties like houses, hotels etc)Your timely response will be 
awaited via email:[email-masked]

Regards

Jorge Arroyo

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/