Subject: our oil last REPORT

From: "Burl Oneil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:42:40 +0300

Piece of news of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here you can find a brand new doorway into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's corporate model projected benefits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the information of this latest discovery of oil
that is really going to execute this one take off!!!

With a union of staid, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative industrial sector, and INCREDIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Partners should pick up  TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy announcement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!