Subject: For oil businessmen only

From: "Alfonso Dahl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:42:17 +0600

Novelty of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here we show you a brand new entrance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the loss and gain account is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the announcement of this latest discovery of oil
that is really going to carry out this one take off!!!

With a formation of sound, proven management, Highly
Lucrative business sector, and IMPOSSIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to rocket on Tuesday!!!

Partners should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the happy information that
make these stocks detonate!!!