Subject: [ietf-provreg] FW: Last Call: 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)' to Draft Standard (draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis)

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:46:02 -0400

FYI

-Scott-

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:33 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)' to Draft
Standard (draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis) 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following documents:

- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) '
   <draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-03.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping '
   <draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-03.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Transport Over TCP '
   <draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3734bis-03.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping '
   <draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-04.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact Mapping '
   <draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3733bis-04.txt> as a Draft Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-11.  Note
that the documents involve a number of referneces to documents
at a lower level of standardization.    A list of the documents and the 
references in questionis below:

For draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-03.txt:RFC 3023 (XML Media Types)
and RFC 3339 (Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps).  

For draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-04.txt:  RFC 3339 (Date and Time on
the Internet:
Timestamps).  

For draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-03.txt: RFC 3339 (Date and Time 
on the Internet: Timestamps) and RFC 3513 (Internet Protocol Version 6
(IPv6) 
Addressing Architecture).

For draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3733bis-04.txt:  RFC 2822 (Internet Message
Format)
and RFC 3339 (Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps)

For draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3734bis-03.txt: RFC 2246 (The TLS Protocol
Version 1.0).

Each document includes an appendix containing a list of changes from the
relevant RFC.  While there were several text changes to clarify portions
of the text as a result of implementation experience, there were no
schema changes needed when updating the documents.  The EPP version
specified in the original RFCs and the -bis documents remains the same.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3730bis-03.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-03.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3734bis-03.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-04.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3733bis-04.t
xt

Implementation Report can be accessed at:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFCs3730-3734_implem.txt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce