Subject: [provreg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-02.txt

From: Antoin Verschuren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:29:31 +0200

Hi all,

We've updated our draft on EPP keyrelay.
We welcome all comments, review and support.

We hope we have addressed all previous issues raised by
Klaus Malorny: Made authinfo mandatory, list reID in poll queue, added
expiry
James Gould: Made authinfo mandatory, added text to clarify the
rationale for a separate keyrelay command.
Patrik Faltstrom: We clarified the text to better address the
difference between the DNS operator and Registrar roles.
Patrick Mevzek: The XML regarding clTRID was corrected and clarified,
and the examples simplified.

Please let us know if these issues were addressed sufficiently.

A new version of I-D, draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Antoin Verschuren and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
Creation date:	 2013-04-03
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the purpose of relaying DNSSEC key material
   from one DNS operator to another, by using the administrative
   registration channel through the registrant, registrar and registry.
   The mapping introduces "<keyrelay>" as a new command in EPP.

   This command will help facilitate changing the DNS operator of a
   domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

The IETF Secretariat

- -- 
Antoin Verschuren

Technical Policy Advisor SIDN
Meander 501, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands

P: +31 26 3525500  M: +31 6 23368970
Mailto: [email-masked]
XMPP: [email-masked]
HTTP://www.sidn.nl/

---

From: Patrick Mevzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 23:51:14 +0200

Antoin Verschuren <[email-masked]> 2013-04-03 16:30
> We welcome all comments, review and support.

For all interested parties, development version of Net::DRI has been updated to this new version
of the keyrelay draft, and it will be available in next public
release, or before then to testers if requested in private. 

HTH,

-- 
Patrick Mevzek