Subject: [provreg] Launch Phase EPP Extension Version 09

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:48:08 +0000

Wil Tan, Gavin Brown and I have updated the Launch Phase EPP Extension
Mapping to Version 09.  You can find the draft at the URL
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-epp-launchphase-09.  This version
includes the following changes:

   1.  Made <choice> element optional in <launch:create> to allow
       passing just the <launch:phase> in <launch:create> per request
       from Ben Levac.
   2.  Added optional "type" attribute in <launch:create> to enable the
       client to explicitly define the desired type of object
       (application or registration) to create to all forms of the
       create extension.
   3.  Added text that the server SHOULD validate the <launch:phase>
       element in the Launch Phases section.
   4.  Add the "General Create Form" to the create command extension to
       support the request from Ben Levac.
   5.  Updated the text for the Poll Messaging section based on feedback
       from Klaus Malorny.
   6.  Replaced the "claims1" and "claims2" phases with the "claims"
       phase based on discussion on the provreg list.
   7.  Added support for a mixed create model (Sunrise Create Model and
       Claims Create Model), where a trademark (encoded signed mark,
       etc.) and notice can be passed, based on a request from James
       Mitchell.
   8.  Added text for the handling of the overlapping "claims" and
       "landrush" launch phases.
   9.  Added support for two check forms (claims check form and
       availability check form) based on a request from James Mitchell.
       The availability check form was based on the text in
       draft-rbp-application-epp-mapping.

We are hoping that the draft stabilizes with this version.  Please reply
with any feedback.

Thanks,

JG

James F. Gould
Verisign

“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”