Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:56:43 PM America/Denver

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Encapsulation Methods for Transport of ATM Cells/Frame
			  Over IP and MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-03.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2003-10-13
	
A framework for providing various Layer 1 and Layer 2 services over a
Packet Switched Network has been described in [3]. This draft
provides encapsulation formats and guidelines for transporting a
variety of ATM services over a PSN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.