Subject: PWE3 @IETF 60 - DRAFT AGENDA

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:17:28 -0600

Draft Agenda for PWE3 WG meeting at IETF 60.  Please
pass along corrections and comments ASAP.

As usual, look for presentations and updated agenda data
to be available at the following URL:

http://pwe3.tcb.net/meetings/ietf60

Thanks!

-danny & stewart

[snip]

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)
=========================================

MONDAY,  August 2, 2004 (1530-1730)

CHAIR: "Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>
        "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

5 min   Administrivia
         Chairs (Stewart & Danny)
	Agenda Bashing
         Minutes
         Blue Sheets

10 min 	WG Document Status & Charter Update
	Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
	Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>

5 min 	PW Control Word & MPLS BCP
	Stewart Bryant & Danny McPherson
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mcpherson-pwe3-cw 
-00.txt
	Discussion: PW Control Word Draft and request to make WG doc.

10 min 	PWE3 OAM Message Map
	Thomas D. Nadeau <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-00
	Discussion: ***

5 min 	ITU-T Update
	Thomas Walsh <[email-masked]>
	Discussion: ITU-T approves X.84 Frame Relay Service over
          MPLS based on PWE3 work.  Also, sent liaison to PWE3.

10 min  RSVP-TE for Multi-hop PWs
	Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-rsvpte-pw-00.txt
	Discussion: The draft explains how RSVP-TE can be used for
	 setting up multi-hop PWs with QoS.  Its directly applicable to
	 PWE3. Hence the request for the slot.  The intention would be to
	 introduce the concept and have a discussion on this.

10 min	PW Switching (Inter-provider/AS PWs)
	Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-pw-switching 
-00.txt
         Discussion: PW switching ID.  Draft describes how to switch  
pseudo
	 wires (PW) between two distinct control planes or PSN domains.  The
	 PW control planes may belong to independent autonomous systems, or the
	 PSN technology is heterogeneous, or a PW might need to be aggregated  
at
	 a specific PSN point.

10 min 	PWE3 QOS Signaling
  	Himanshu Shah <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-pwe3-qos-signaling 
-00.txt
	Discussion: Plan to discuss the requirement, the mechanism and
	 applicability (such as congestion avoidence) for QOS signagling over
	 Pseudowire.  I may discuss how proposed mechanism contrasts with other
	 alternatives.

10 min 	Dry-Martini
	Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pan-pwe3-over-sub-ip-00.txt
	Discussion: ***

15 min 	CESoPSN and WG LC (10 mins)	
	Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-01.txt
	Discussion: Summary and proposed resolution of open issues
	 following the CESoPSN WG LC.
	TDM Extensions to PWE3 (5 mins)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vainshtein-pwe3-tdm-control- 
protocol-extensi-01.txt
         Discussion: Update on the TDM Extensions to the PWE3 control
	 protocol.  Would like to ask WG to make WG item.

15 min 	TDMoIP Updates (10 mins)
	Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdmoip-02.txt
	Discussion: TDMoIP Updates, including use of flags and OAM/VCCV
	 PWE3 and UDP/IP Issues (5 mins)
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-pwe3-udp-00.txt
	Discussion: ***

5 min 	IP Pseudowire Encapsulation
	Florin Balus <[email-masked]>
	http://pwe3.tcb.net/draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt
	Discussion: ***

10 min	Wrap-up
	Chairs