Subject: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt - Last Call

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:47:29 +0100

This is the start of 2 week last call on draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt

Last call will finish Monday 9th August

- Stewart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudo Wire (PW) Virtual Circuit Connection Verification (VCCV)
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, R. Aggarwal
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2004-6-30
	
This document describes Virtual Circuit Connection Verification 
(VCCV) procedures for use with psuedowire connections. VCCV 
supports connection verification applications for pseudowire 
VCs regardless of the underlying MPLS or IP tunnel technology.  
VCCV makes use of IP based protocols such as Ping and MPLS-Ping 
to perform operations and maintenance functions.  A network
operator may use the VCCV procedures to test the network's
forwarding plane liveliness.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to maintain computing infrastructure integrity, Cisco Systems
Enterprise Messaging Services and InfoSec teams have set a mail policy
disallowing executable attachments in email.

This message contained an executable attachment type that is prohibited 
by this policy. The attachment has been removed from this message and 
copied to quarantine by our systems. It will be held in quarantine for
seven days in the event that the content needs to be retrieved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For further reference information about viruses and email antivirus 
efforts within Cisco, please visit:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral

If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this notification 
or the above web page, you may open a support request:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/

Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"

Please include in the text of your case the following information:

* Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the full 
headers is available at this URL:

http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html 

* This unique quarantine identifier: i5UKStgI003056

If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the below 
referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above 
requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as it 
will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.

Americas:
1 408 526 8888

Asiapac
+61 2 8446 8888

EMEA
+31 20 485 4888

Japan
+81 3 5549 6888

US (Toll Free)
1| 800| 888| 8187| (ext.68888)

Thank you for your cooperation,

Enterprise Messaging Services
Cisco Systems, Inc

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3