Subject: 答复: [PWE3] PWE3 @IETF 60 - DRAFT AGENDA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:37:59 +0800

Excuse me, sir. would you kind to arrange a time slot of 5 or 10 min for
discussing "draft-yudong-pwe3-control-protocol-ext-00.txt"?

Sorry, I should put the requisition forward several days ago, but, you see,
the American visa is very difficult to be acquired, I wasn't sure whether I
can present at the meeting several days ago.

Now, one of my cooperator, Mr. cagatay buyukkoc is willing to join the
meeting and make a discussion. do you have a free slot yet? thanks.

Discussion: The draft explains how a reflection can work as a signal
intermediate hop or data plan intermediate hop of PW to adress the scaling
problem issued by full mesh of LDP sessions and PSN tunnel.

Draft Agenda for PWE3 WG meeting at IETF 60.  Please
pass along corrections and comments ASAP.

As usual, look for presentations and updated agenda data
to be available at the following URL:

http://pwe3.tcb.net/meetings/ietf60

Thanks!

-danny & stewart

[snip]

Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge (pwe3)
=========================================

MONDAY,  August 2, 2004 (1530-1730)

CHAIR: "Danny McPherson" <[email-masked]>
        "Stewart Bryant" <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

5 min   Administrivia
         Chairs (Stewart & Danny)
             Agenda Bashing
         Minutes
         Blue Sheets

10 min             WG Document Status & Charter Update
             Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
             Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>

5 min              PW Control Word & MPLS BCP
             Stewart Bryant & Danny McPherson

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mcpherson-pwe3-cw
-00.txt
             Discussion: PW Control Word Draft and request to make WG doc.

10 min             PWE3 OAM Message Map
             Thomas D. Nadeau <[email-masked]>
             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-00
             Discussion: ***

5 min              ITU-T Update
             Thomas Walsh <[email-masked]>
             Discussion: ITU-T approves X.84 Frame Relay Service over
          MPLS based on PWE3 work.  Also, sent liaison to PWE3.

10 min  RSVP-TE for Multi-hop PWs
             Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-rsvpte-pw-00.txt
             Discussion: The draft explains how RSVP-TE can be used for
              setting up multi-hop PWs with QoS.  Its directly applicable
to
              PWE3. Hence the request for the slot.  The intention would be
to
              introduce the concept and have a discussion on this.

10 min             PW Switching (Inter-provider/AS PWs)
             Luca Martini <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-pw-switching
-00.txt
         Discussion: PW switching ID.  Draft describes how to switch
pseudo
              wires (PW) between two distinct control planes or PSN
domains.  The
              PW control planes may belong to independent autonomous
systems, or the
              PSN technology is heterogeneous, or a PW might need to be
aggregated
at
              a specific PSN point.

10 min             PWE3 QOS Signaling
             Himanshu Shah <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-pwe3-qos-signaling
-00.txt
             Discussion: Plan to discuss the requirement, the mechanism and
              applicability (such as congestion avoidence) for QOS
signagling over
              Pseudowire.  I may discuss how proposed mechanism contrasts
with other
              alternatives.

10 min             Dry-Martini
             Ping Pan <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pan-pwe3-over-sub-ip-00.txt
             Discussion: ***

15 min             CESoPSN and WG LC (10 mins)
             Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-01.txt
             Discussion: Summary and proposed resolution of open issues
              following the CESoPSN WG LC.
             TDM Extensions to PWE3 (5 mins)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vainshtein-pwe3-tdm-control-
protocol-extensi-01.txt
         Discussion: Update on the TDM Extensions to the PWE3 control
              protocol.  Would like to ask WG to make WG item.

15 min             TDMoIP Updates (10 mins)
             Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdmoip-02.txt
             Discussion: TDMoIP Updates, including use of flags and
OAM/VCCV
              PWE3 and UDP/IP Issues (5 mins)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-pwe3-udp-00.txt
             Discussion: ***

5 min              IP Pseudowire Encapsulation
             Florin Balus <[email-masked]>
             http://pwe3.tcb.net/draft-balus-pwe3-ip-pseudowire-00.txt
             Discussion: ***

10 min             Wrap-up
             Chairs

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3