Subject: [PWE3] Consent of Corrigendum 1 to Recommendation G.8121/Y.1381

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:44:49 +0000

Re the following liaison statement

November 2006	ITU-T SG 15	IETF pwe3 and mpls WG	Consent of Corrigendum 1 
to Recommendation G.8121/Y.1381

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=288

The core of which is:

"The consented Corrigendum addresses the topic of reserved label ranges 
and restricts the range to {0..15}, down from the range {0..31} which 
was in the original text.

"We thank for your input in reviewing the Recommendation, which has been 
instrumental in generating this Corrigendum, and look forward to 
continuing our relationship on this topic in the spirit of cooperation 
that has been prevalent over the recent months. In addition, we would 
kindly request that you keep us informed of any of your activities that 
you consider might be of our interest."

The text in the word document is the necessary edits which look
correct.

I propose that PWE3 simply respond thanking them making the change.

- Stewart

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3