Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Multi-Segment Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge (PWE3)
	Author(s)	: M. Bocci, L. Martini
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-04.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2007-1-15
	
This document describes the necessary requirements to allow a service
   provider to extend the reach of pseudowires across multiple domains.
   These domains can be autonomous systems under one provider
   administrative control, IGP areas in one autonomous system, different
   autonomous systems under the administrative control of two or more

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:05:38 +0000

This is the start of a Last Call for this draft.

Last Call will finish Tuesday 30th January.

Since work on Mult-segment pseudowires started our
thoughts on the uses of this technology have moved on.

Please (re)read this draft and send feedback to the
list.

Thanks

Stewart

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>