Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: FW: [OSPF] New draft: Dynamic PW routing using OSPF extensions]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:18:20 +0000

Sent to PWE3, but got lost

Resending

Stewart

------------------------------------------------------------------------
     From: DOLGANOW Andrew [mailto:[email-masked]]
     Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:40 AM
     To: [email-masked]; OSPF List
     Subject: [OSPF] New draft: Dynamic PW routing using OSPF extensions

     Hi,

     A new draft draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw
 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt)
     has been submitted. The draft proposes a solution to dynamically
     route multi-segment pseudowires in a metro area (comprising of a
     single OSPF AS) using OSPF extensions. As discussed with the chairs
     of both OSPF and PWE3 groups, I would like to request that you:

     1. Focus any comments/discussion regarding proposed OSPF mechanisms
     to the OSPF WG

     2. Focus any comment/discussion regarding
     applicability/usability/scope of the OSPF-assisted solution proposed
     in the draft for dynamically placing multi-segment pseudowires to
     the PWE3 WG.

     Regards,

     Andrew

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3