Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: Response from the IETF MPLS and PWE3 WGs to the ITU-T SG13 liaison on OAM Defintion from March 13 2007]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:10:31 +0200

PWE3 and MPLS WGs

We have sent the included liaison to the ITU-T SG13 as response
to their liaison of March 13th.

MPLS and PWE3 working chairs

-------- Included Message --------

Response from the IETF MPLS and PWE3 WGs to the ITU-T SG13
liaison on OAM Defintion for T-MPLS from March 13 2007

Submission Date: 	

2007-03-25

From: IETF PWE3, MPLS working groups
([email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]) 	

To: ITU-T SG 13 (Georges Sebek)
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Cc:	

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Response Contact:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Purpose: For informtion

Thank you for your Liaison statement on progress on T-MPLS OAM
definition of March 13th. Due to the very short response period
(17 days), which coincide with the preparations for and the IETF
meeting in Prague it has not been possible for the working groups
to review and respond.

The two documents we received have been brought to the working groups
attention, and the estimate is that it will take us 6 weeks to compile
a consolidated response, however most of this discussion will take
place on the on the mpls and pwe3 working group mailing lists.

We would also like bring your attention to an existing work in
progress relevant to the subject matter in the IETF, and suggest
that this serve as basis for an unified OAM definition for this
area.
"Pseudo Wire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV)",
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-13.txt)

Loa Andersson    MPLS WG co-chair
George Swallow   MPLS WG co-chair
Danny McPhersson PWE3 WG co-chair
Stewart Bryant   PWE3 WG co-chair

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3