Subject: [PWE3] Prague agenda and slides

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:45:18 +0000

Folks,

Please find below the latest agenda for Prague.

If you are presenting, please send me your slides by Monday 19th at the
latest, or you risk loosing your slot.

Regards,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 20th, 2007 - 15:20 - 17:20
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

5 mins - PW security - Yaakov Stein ([email-masked])

10 mins - Segmented Pseudowire - Luca Martini ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-04.txt
Review changes to the draft, in particular procedures for mapping PW status
at S-PEs.

10 mins - Pseudowire (PW) Redundancy - Praveen Muley
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muley-pwe3-redundancy-01.txt

15 mins - Pseudowire Preferential Forwarding Status bit definition -
Mustapha Aissaoui ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-00.txt

15 mins - Dynamic MS-PW Routing using OSPF - Andrew Dolganow
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt

15 mins - Requirements for P2MP Pseudowires - Frederic Jounay
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt

15mins - IEEE 1588v2 and PWE3 - Ron Cohen ([email-masked])
The presentation will provide a short introduction to IEEE1588v2 and
discuss the relation between it and pwe3 work.
There will be an overlap between the presentation in TICTOC and in PWE3.

15 mins - PWE3 and alternative PSNs - Chairs
Discussion of the applicability of non-IP PSNs to PWE3. Related drafts
include:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohan-pwe3-vccv-eth-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allan-pw-o-pbt-02.txt

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3