Subject: [PWE3] Draft Prague agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:33:33 +0000

Here is the first draft agenda for Prague.

Please can you let me know if you have any comments.

regards,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 20th, 2007 - 15:20 - 17:20
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

10 mins - Segmented Pseudowire - Luca Martini ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-04.txt
Review changes to the draft, in particular procedures for mapping PW status
at S-PEs.

10 mins - Pseudowire (PW) Redundancy - Praveen Muley
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ draft-muley-pwe3-redundancy-01.txt

15 mins - Pseudowire Preferential Forwarding Status bit definition -
Mustapha Aissaoui ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
draft-muley-dutta-pwe3-redundancy-bit-00.txt

15 mins - Dynamic MS-PW Routing using OSPF - Andrew Dolganow
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-00.txt

15 mins - Requirements for P2MP Pseudowires - Frederic Jounay
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-00.txt

15mins - IEEE 1588v2 and PWE3 - Ron Cohen ([email-masked])
The presentation will provide a short introduction to IEEE1588v2 and
discuss the relation between it and pwe3 work. There will be an overlap
between the presentation in TICTOC and in PWE3.

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "David Allan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:11:49 -0500

Stweart indicated non-IP PSNs should be a prague topic....I agree

As dicussion anchor (pre-reading) there is Dinesh's draft and/or
pw-o-pbt-02... 

Cheers
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Draft Prague agenda

regards,

Matthew

10 mins - Segmented Pseudowire - Luca Martini ([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-04.txt
Review changes to the draft, in particular procedures for mapping PW
status at S-PEs.

15 mins - Dynamic MS-PW Routing using OSPF - Andrew Dolganow
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolganow-pwe3-ospf-ms-pw-ext-0
0.txt

15 mins - Requirements for P2MP Pseudowires - Frederic Jounay
([email-masked])
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requiremen
ts-00.txt

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:30:07 -0700

> Stweart indicated non-IP PSNs should be a prague topic....I agree

Yes, we'll add it as the last topic of the agenda.

-danny