Subject: [PWE3] draft-raggarwa-pwe3-pw-over-ip-00.txt

From: "Aanand, Siddharth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:19:45 -0500

All,

Was the draft-raggarwa-pwe3-pw-over-ip-00.txt discussed at any of the IETF
meetings? Has it expired due to a lack of interest in this draft? I'd
appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on this.

Thanks,

Sidd

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:20:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sidd,

> appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on this.

For all practical purposes RFC4023 and the fact that MPLS PWs can be run
over an IP/GRE PSN take care of what the draft was trying to accomplish.

rahul