Subject: [PWE3] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:10:03 +0100

Please be aware of similar work on load-balancing in the MPLS WG.

Stewart

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Use of Entropy Labels in MPLS Forwarding
	Author(s)	: K. Kompella, S. Amante
	Filename	: draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
Load balancing is a powerful tool for engineering traffic across a
   network.  This memo suggests ways of improving load balancing across
   MPLS networks using the notion of "entropy labels".  It defines the
   concept, describes why they are needed, suggests how they can be
   used, and enumerates properties of entropy labels that allow optimal
   benefit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3