Subject: [PWE3] Protocol Action: 'Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge 
Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Mark Townsley and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt

Technical Summary

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of Ethernet
Pseudowire (PW) services.

Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG
and there are no outstanding issues.

Protocol Quality

This is a very simple and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

Personnel
Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Mark Townsley ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3