Subject: [PWE3] a question about draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arc-05

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:11:44 +0800

hi,everybody
what difference between MS-PW and VPWS? 
thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:38:51 +0100

Liu,
 
A VPWS is a Layer 2 service that provide point to point connectivity for
a variety of link layers. PWs (whether SS-PW or MS-PW) provide the
encapsulation across the PSN for VPWS. The VPWS should not be aware of
whether this is provided by an SS-PW or an MS-PW, so the T-PEs of an
MS-PW effectively map to the PEs of a VPWS. 
 
Matthew 

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
	Sent: 09 December 2008 07:12
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [PWE3] a question about draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arc-05

	hi,everybody 
	
	--------------------------------------------------------
	ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in
this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail
communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this
communication to others.
	This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender.
	This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE
Anti-Spam system.