Subject: [PWE3] MPLS2009 - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:15:52 +0200

MPLS 2009 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
http://www.mpls2009.com 
OCTOBER 25 - 28, 2009, WASHINGTON, DC 
On line Submissions:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm 
Deadline for submission of presentation proposals: May 8, 2009 

CALL FOR PRESENTATION
=========================== 

The MPLS 2009 International Conference, the 12th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 25 -
28, 2009, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting an abstract summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics. 

Presentations addressing new technologies and operational experience are
being solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport
providers, the research community, government agencies, and enterprise
users. 

Some or all of these topics have been of interest to the PWE3 WG in the
past, and I wanted to indicate that the call for presentation abstracts
is now open. If you are interested in further information or want to
submit a presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm 

In particular and relevant to PWE3, this year's conference will include,
but will not be limited to the following topics

A. Architectures and Enablers 
MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) 
Multicast in MPLS Pseudowires and VPLS 
Single and Multi-hop Pseudowire placement, setup, and management 

B. Services and Applications 
MPLS Support for Ethernet Services and VPLS 
Next Generation Mulicast VPN in Enterprise Networks 
Testing: MPLS test tools and certification experience 

C. Implementation (ISP/User) Experience and Case Studies 
Deploying, interworking, and operating L2 and L3 
MPLS VPN deployment experience: scaling, performance, and Security 

D. OAM, Resiliency and Performance 
OAM and network management for packet transport networks 
High Availability (Graceful Restart, Non-Stop Routing, In-Service
Software Upgrades, etc) 
Protection, restoration, and reliability for MPLS and Pseudowires 
Improved Load Balancing for MPLS and Pseudowires 
Security features for MPLS and Pseudowires 
Congestion Notification and processing for MPLS and Pseudowires 

E. Wireless and Mobility 
MPLS applications for LTE/WiMAX 
Wireless and Mobility Backhauling 
MPLS applications in the access network 

Best Regards,

Frederic

_______________________________________________
tpc-mpls2009-L mailing list
[email-masked]
http://isocore.com/mailman/listinfo/tpc-mpls2009-l_isocore.com