Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudo Wire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, M. Morrow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-10.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2009-04-15

This document specifies the mapping and notification of defect states 
between a Pseudo Wire and the Attachment Circuits (AC) of the end-to-
end emulated service. This document covers the case whereby the ACs 
and the PWs are of the same type in accordance to the PWE3 
architecture [RFC3985] such that a homogenous PW service can be 
constructed. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.