Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for the Pseudowire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV)
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, C. Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-05-13

This document describes new Connectivity Verification (CV) types
using Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with Virtual Circuit
Connectivity Verification (VCCV).  VCCV provides a control channel
that is associated with a Pseudowire (PW), as well as the
corresponding operations and management functions such as
connectivity verification to be used over that control channel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.