Subject: [PWE3] RFC 5542 on Definitions of Textual Conventions for Pseudowire (PW) Management

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5542

        Title:      Definitions of Textual Conventions for 
                    Pseudowire (PW) Management 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Ed.,
                    D. Zelig, Ed.,
                    O. Nicklass, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 19948
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-15.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5542.txt

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module that
contains textual conventions (TCs) to represent commonly used
pseudowire (PW) management information.  The intent is that these TCs
will be imported and used in PW-related MIB modules that would
otherwise define their own representations.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute