Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDP extensions for AII reachability
	Author(s)	: L. Martini, S. DeLord, F. JOUNAY, P. Niger, M. Aissaoui, M. Bocci
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-5-28
	
The dynamic End-to-End Multisegment pseudowire setup requires PEs to 
   maintain a pseudowire routing table when using FEC129. There is a 
   requirement to automatically advertise Attachment Individual 
   Identifiers to enable the pseudowire routing tables to be populated. 
   Two mechanisms already exist, a BGP reachability information 
   distribution mechanism and an IGP based one. Here we define a third 
   solution relying on LDP. It allows for automatic advertisement of the 
   Attachment Individual Identifier prefixes provisioned on a T-PE when 
   this node does not run BGP or IGP. The mechanism described here runs 
   on the T-LDP (Targeted LDP) session between the T-PE and S-PE, and is 
   intended to complement existing PW routing mechanisms using BGP or 
   OSPF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.