Subject: [PWE3] RFC 5604 on Managed Objects for Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) over Packet Switched Networks (PSNs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5604

        Title:      Managed Objects for Time Division 
                    Multiplexing (TDM) over Packet Switched Networks 
                    (PSNs) 
        Author:     O. Nicklass
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Characters: 80002
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5604.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for pseudowire
encapsulation for structured or unstructured Time-Division
Multiplexing (TDM) (T1, E1, T3, E3) circuits over a Packet Switched
Network (PSN).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute