Subject: [PWE3] one question on <draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-01>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:20:44 +0800

hi,martini:

yestody,I saw your draft(draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-01),and also 
your presectation file about this draft on IETF 75.Then,I find a 
difference on PW OAM message packet header.

in draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-01,It id defined as below:
  0                   1                   2                   3
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |0 0 0 1|Version|   Reserved    | 0xZZ PW OAM Message           |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |                         ACH TLV Header                        |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |         Refresh Timer         |  TLV Length   |A|   Flags     |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
   |                                                               |
   ~                            TLVs                               ~
   |                                                               |
   +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
              Figure 1: ACH PW OAM Message Packet Header.

But, in your presentation file ,it has a diffrent format,that is:

Redards,
Dai

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.

---

From: Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:08:37 -0600

Dai,

I do not understand your question. The formats appear to be the same.
The format on the -00 version of the draft was slightly different , but
but the -01 version matches the presentation I gave in pwe3.

Luca