Subject: [PWE3] MPLS 2009 Conference, Washington DC, October 25-28

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:21:29 +0200

Since many of the topics in the annual MPLS conference have been of
interest to members of the PWE3 working group in the past, I wanted to
share with you the fact that the conference program and registration has
been announced, as detailed below.

Fred.

PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR MPLS 2009 - OCTOBER 25-28,
WASHINGTON DC

Registration for MPLS2009 (October 25-28, Omni Shoreham Hotel in
Washington), the 12th annualInternational Conference on MPLS and related
new technologies is now open at:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/registration/attendees.htm 

MPLS 2009 will include an extensive four day program consisting of
tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to
be discussed at this year's conference include: Scaling MPLS, MPLS
transport profile, Carrier Ethernet/MPLS deployments and experiences,
Future technologies, Multicast and MPLS, Mobile and wireless backhaul,
Resiliency, and OAM aspects, GMPLS, and emerging applications. The
complete program is available at:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/program/technical_sessions.htm 

The event will also have an exhibit floor, where leading network
equipment manufacturers will showcase their new offerings, the list of
current sponsors is available at:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/sponsors/sponsors.htm 

The conference hotel is the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year
at a reduced rate. Reservations can be made at:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/hotel.htm
<http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/hotel.htm> 

Isocore once again will showcase live the readiness of leading network
technologies at the Public Interop demonstration on October 29 at
Isocore Internetworking Lab. The details are available at -
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/program/inter_op.htm.