Subject: [PWE3] RFC 5601 on Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5601

        Title:      Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base 
                    (MIB) 
        Author:     T. Nadeau, Ed.,
                    D. Zelig, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      67
        Characters: 129328
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-14.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5601.txt

This memo defines a Standards Track portion of the Management
Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
modeling of Pseudowire Edge-to-Edge services carried over a general
Packet Switched Network.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Pseudo Wire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute