Subject: [PWE3] Draft PWE3 Agenda for IETF 80 - Prague

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:26:07 -0400

I posted the draft agenda for the PWE3 session of IETF 80 in Prague.
Please check and ensure I reflected your slot request.  Order of presentations is subject to change.
Those who have slots, please start sending me your presentations for upload.
Thanks!
Dave

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:41:12 -0400

Dave, thanks!

To reiterate Dave's request for presentations, we will be using Webex
and audio streaming for remote participation, so having your talk
submitted in advance is required so that we can have all of the
presentations loaded on a single laptop, plus online for remote
download.

Since we're meeting the first thing Monday morning, you MUST have your
presentation submitted to Dave by 5 PM Thursday PDT (8 PM Thursday
EDT, 2 AM Friday Prague time) , or be in danger of having your slot
pulled. This will give Dave time to get the talks online in time for
Monday morning.

if you don't expect to use slides, let Dave know that as well.

Also, don't forget that Europe moves to Summer Time on the Sunday
morning immediately preceding the IETF meeting, or you'll end up an
hour late for the PWE3 meeting on Monday morning!

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:26 PM, David Sinicrope
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3
>

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:21:15 -0400

I received 3 sets of slides so far... Presenters please send me your
slides for the meeting.
Thanks,
Dave