Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: Routing Area Open Meeting room change

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:43:09 +0200

PWE3 WG - please note the room change below - the routing area open
meeting has moved next door to be able to fit more people in the
meeting.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Wanda Lo
Sent: 30 March 2011 09:01
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [80all] Wednesday 3-30-2011 Agenda Change

Hi Everyone,

There's a room change in today's afternoon session I (13:00-15:00).

RTGAREA has moved to Congress Hall II.

CLUE has moved to Congress Hall I.

Please note it in on your pocket agenda to reflect the change.  Of
course, the agenda on the IETF website
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/80/agenda.html) always has the
most up-to-date information.

Thanks,
Wanda