Subject: [PWE3] Protocol Action: 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:43:56 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management
   Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2'
  (draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib/

Technical Summary

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling SONET/SDH
circuits over a Packet Switch Network (PSN).

Working Group Summary

This document has been reviewed by the experts in the PWE3 WG
and there are no outstanding issues.

Protocol Quality

This is a very simple and well written, no protocol issues are
anticipated and no outstanding technical issues exist..

Personnel
Who is the Document Shepherd for this document?

Danny McPherson ([email-masked])

Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Stewart Bryant ([email-masked])