Subject: [PWE3] draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-06.txt updates.

From: Luca Martini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 18:03:19 -0600

Wg,

The editors of this document received some last call comments in private
e-mails. I am a bit disappointed that these excellent review comments
were not sent to the pwe3 list. However I have processed all those
e-mails , and generated a -06 version of the document that includes all
the LC comments.

Here is an abbreviated list of the changes:

- fix negotiation procedures, remove section and add text above it
- in the applicability , mention BFD. concatenated path down.
- if you receive a malformed TLV . what happens ?
- remove and fix "This mode SHOULD NOT be used other then when
specified  in this document." text
- clean up PW OAM status message transmit and receive
- add text to clarify  how the clear status TLV is sent (send
immediately +  2 time only) with refresh timer of 0
- sec 5.3.1 say that if PE does not want to move to new timer value,
what can S-PE do ?
- need to also send status in LDP , if we send s-pe bypass

This document should be now ready to progress.

Luca