Subject: Re: [PWE3] Starting WG adoption call fordraft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

From: "Daniel Cohn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:13:56 +0200

Support

Thumb typed - please be tolerant

"Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

This begins a two-week PWE3 WG adoption call for
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02 , ending
February 6. Please respond with your approval, disapproval, and other
comments to the PWE3 list. If you don't support the adoption, providing a
reason would be useful to the authors and the working group, but is not
required. Of course, the reason why you support the draft is also welcome,
but also optional. This request will be a part of PWE3 WG adoption calls
going forward.

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew

---

From: "Tina Lam (tinalam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:14:22 -0800

Support.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Andrew G. Malis
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Starting WG adoption call
fordraft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

This begins a two-week PWE3 WG adoption call for
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02 ,
ending February 6. Please respond with your approval, disapproval, and
other comments to the PWE3 list. If you don't support the adoption,
providing a reason would be useful to the authors and the working group,
but is not required. Of course, the reason why you support the draft is
also welcome, but also optional. This request will be a part of PWE3 WG
adoption calls going forward.

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew