Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:17:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Typed Wildcard FEC for PWid and Generalized PWid FEC Elements
	Author(s)       : Kamran Raza
                          Sami Boutros
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-01-12

   The "Typed Wildcard Forwarding Equivalence Class (FEC) Element"
   defines an extension to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) that
   can be used when it is desired to request or withdraw or release all
   label bindings for a given FEC Element type.  However, a typed
   wildcard FEC element must be individually defined for each FEC
   element type.  This specification defines the typed wildcard FEC
   elements for the PWid (0x80) and Generalized PWid (0x81) FEC element
   types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.txt