Subject: [PWE3] WG last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:48:32 -0500

This email begins a two week working group last call for
draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.

Please post any comments to the PWE3 mailing list.

This working group last call will end on Thursday 26 January 2012.

Regards,
Andy & Matthew

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:58:56 -0500

This ends the WG last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-02.

There was one unanswered email on the list regarding the draft, from Daniel
Cohn. It was on a different thread and actually referred to the -01
revision of the draft, which is why the authors may not have noticed it.
Matthew and I would appreciate it if this email could be addressed, and
once we have resolution, the draft will be forwarded to the IESG for
publication.

Thanks,
Andy and Matthew