Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:12:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy
	Author(s)       : Praveen Muley
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-02-16

   This document describes a framework comprised of a number of
   scenarios and associated requirements for pseudowire (PW) redundancy.
   A set of redundant PWs is configured between provider edge (PE) nodes
   in single segment PW applications, or between Terminating PE nodes in
   Multi-Segment PW applications.  In order for the PE/T-PE nodes to
   indicate the preferred PW to use for forwarding PW packets to one
   another, a new PW status is required to indicate the preferential
   forwarding status of active or standby for each PW in the redundancy
   set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06.txt