Subject: [PWE3] Ending WG adoption call for draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:58:48 -0500

Well, this has taken a bit longer than two weeks, and for that we
apologize, but based on the comments received on the PWE3 list, the PWE3
co-chairs, L2VPN co-chairs, and the routing ADs discussed the draft and we
all agree that this draft is better suited for L2VPN than PWE3.

This ends the PWE3 call for adoption, the authors should consider updating
the draft based on received comments (including updating the draft name to
include l2vpn rather than pwe3), and then work through the usual process in
the L2VPN WG. This does not begin any actions in the L2VPN WG, any such
actions will need to be requested on that group's list.

Thanks,
Andy

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This begins a two-week PWE3 WG adoption call for
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02 , ending
> February 6. Please respond with your approval, disapproval, and other
> comments to the PWE3 list. If you don't support the adoption, providing a
> reason would be useful to the authors and the working group, but is not
> required. Of course, the reason why you support the draft is also welcome,
> but also optional. This request will be a part of PWE3 WG adoption calls
> going forward.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy and Matthew
>
>