Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol for L2VPN PE Redundancy
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-08.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies an inter-chassis communication protocol
   (ICCP) that enables Provider Edge (PE) device redundancy for Virtual
   Private Wire Service (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
   applications. The protocol runs within a set of two or more PEs,
   forming a redundancy group, for the purpose of synchronizing data
   amongst the systems. It accommodates multi-chassis attachment circuit
   as well as pseudowire redundancy mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/