Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 03:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy
	Author(s)       : Praveen Muley
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework comprised of a number of
   scenarios and associated requirements for pseudowire (PW) redundancy.
   A set of redundant PWs is configured between provider edge (PE) nodes
   in single -segment PW applications, or between terminating PE (T-PE)
   nodes in multi-segment PW applications.  In order for the PE/T-PE
   nodes to indicate the preferred PW to use for forwarding PW packets
   to one another, a new PW status is required to indicate the
   preferential forwarding status of active or standby for each PW in
   the redundant set.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/