Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:06:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : VCCV MPLS-TP Connectivity Verification (CV) Capability Advertisement
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies how signaling and selection processes for
   Pseudowire (PW) Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) are
   modified to ensure backward compatibility and allow use of proactive
   Connectivity Verification (CV), Continuity Check (CC), and Remote
   Defect Indication (RDI) over MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) PWs.
   This document introduces four new CV types and, to accommodate them,
   a new VCCV Extended CV parameter for PW Interface Parameters Sub-TLV
   is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-cv-adv-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/