Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:09:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Unified Control Channel for Pseudowires
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a unified mode of operation for Virtual
   Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV), which provides a control
   channel that is associated with a pseudowire (PW).  VCCV applies to
   all supported access circuit and transport types currently defined
   for PWs, as well as those being transported by the MPLS Transport
   Profile.  This new mode is intended to augment those described in
   RFC5085.  It describes new rules requiring this mode to be used as
   the default/mandatory mode of operation for VCCV.  The older VCCV
   types will remain optional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/