Subject: [PWE3] mpls working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-02.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:48:04 +0200

pwe3 working group,

please note that the following mail has been sent to the MPLS
working group initiating a two week working group last call om
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-02.txt.

Since much of the work being done in the pwe3 working group
is based on LDP, I humbly request that participants in the pwe3
working group take time to review the document.

Comments could be sent to the mpls mailing list, or directly
to working group chairs.

/Loa

----------- meesage to the mpls wg --------------------------
Working group,

this is to initiate a MPLS working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-01.txt

The LDP spec has been updated based on operational and implementational
experiences and will requested to be published as a Draft Standard.

The working group last call ends 11.59PM PST on Friday August 26.

The package needed for taking the LDP spec to draft standard also
includes the following two drafts

draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt and
draft-minei-ldp-operational-experience-01.txt

at the same time we ask for working group consensus to make them
working group documents.

/Loa and George

--------------------- end of includede message -------------------

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3