Subject: [PWE3] IP Layer2 Transport

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:35:57 -0400

Luca,
I have not seen a single email on PWE3 mailing list other than a small
bullet on PWE3 agenda about pwe3-control-draft "blocked on IP PW".
Can you or chairs shed more light on this?

We have two WG drafts in L2VPN that depends on that PW.

/himanshu

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:18:11 +0100

Discuss was only issued on 30/7, and was noted to the list
yesterday.

I understand that there is a simple resolution to the problem
and will update the WG when the state changes in ID-Tracker.

- Stewart