Subject: [PWE3] Important Info: MPLS 2005 (October 16-19; Washington DC)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:57:49 -0400

Greetings,

You are invited to participate in the premier event on MPLS and related
technologies at the MPLS 2005 International Conference
(<http://www.mpls2005.com>) to be held from October 16-19, 2005 in Washington
DC.

PROGRAM:
----------
The conference includes presentations by leading exterts on hot topics in MPLS
and GMPLS, tutorials, exhibits by key vendors, a panel discussion by Service
Providers on Advanced Services using MPLS, and a panel discussion by industry
vendors on LDP versus RSVP-TE. Program details are available at:
<http://www.mpls2005.com/program.htm>

REGISTRATION:
--------------
Registration is underway - to register, go to:
<http://www.mpls2005.com/registration.htm>

HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
--------------------
The designated Hotel for the MPLS 2005 International Conference is the Omni
Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. (Tel: 202-234-0700 or 800-843-6664). A
limited number of rooms are available at special rates for conference
attendees. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible, since
October is typically a busy period for hotels in Washington DC. To make
reservations please call the Hotel Reservation Desk directly, or visit
<https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=23172>. You
must identify yourself as MPLS 2005 conference attendees for discounted rates.

We look forward to your participation in this event.

Regards,
Kavita

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3