Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] test solidarity bot (PR #4964)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 07:22:10 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964

-- Commit Summary --

  * test

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-quic-http.md (2)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;quicwg/base-drafts/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:05:16 -0700

Closed #4964.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964#event-6237655027
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4964/issue_event/[email-masked]>