Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] RFC Editor comment 10 (Issue #4976)

From: Lucas Pardue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:40:30 -0700

We had the following questions related to the terminology
used in this document.

a) Throughout the text, the following terminology appears to be used 
inconsistently. Please review these occurrences and let us know if/how they
may be made consistent.  

base vs. Base
post-base vs. Post Base
length vs. Length
delta vs. Delta Base

b) We have updated the following terminology to use the form on the right consistently to match what we feel was the intended use.  Please review and let us know any objections.

Instruction / instruction (e.g., Insert Count Increment instructions)

c) We see the use of both "single pass" and "one pass" in this
document.  Please review if these should be made uniform.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/4976
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/issues/[email-masked]>