Subject: [quicwg/base-drafts] Missed one ASCII ref (PR #4962)

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 13:18:54 -0800

By parallel with the following line.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962

-- Commit Summary --

  * Missed one ASCII ref

-- File Changes --

    M rfc9114.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962.patch
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;quicwg/base-drafts/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 16:37:04 -0800

@martinthomson approved this pull request.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962#pullrequestreview-905173640
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962/review/[email-masked]>

---

From: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:33:46 -0700

Merged #4962 into h3qp_auth48.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962#event-6245882723
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <quicwg/base-drafts/pull/4962/issue_event/[email-masked]>