Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-4/💬59)
  7 issues created:
  - QPACK sample encoder bug (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1455 [-qpack] 
  - QPACK could use some examples (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1454 [-qpack] 
  - Looping with multiple Retry packets (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1451 [-transport] [design] 
  - Clearer pseudocode/TLS syntax specification (by rmarx)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1449 
  - What if the packet number of a retry packet is not zero? (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1448 
  - Stateless Reset Eternal Ping Pong (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1443 
  - Current Code for Recovery period misscounts (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1440 

  11 issues received 59 new comments:
  - #1439 Improve ACK_ECN frame encoding (e.g., use bit-vector) (32 by ad-l, kazuho, mikkelfj, gloinul, larseggert, martinthomson, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1439 
  - #1429 Idle timeout interaction with RTO (5 by martinthomson, MikeBishop, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1429 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1271 Connection migration optional? (5 by erickinnear, tfpauly, pravb, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 [-transport] [has-proposal] 
  - #1451 Looping with multiple Retry packets (4 by martinthomson, nibanks, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1451 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1449 Clearer pseudocode/TLS syntax specification (3 by rmarx, ekr, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1449 
  - #1430 Interleaved Stream IDs are awkward (3 by kazuho, MikeBishop, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1430 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1440 Current Code for Recovery period misscounts (2 by gloinul, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1440 
  - #1428 When the sender is using standard Reno congestion control, ack every ~2 packets (2 by mikkelfj, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1428 [-recovery] 
  - #1448 What if the packet number of a retry packet is not zero? (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1448 
  - #1454 QPACK could use some examples (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1454 [-qpack] 
  - #1405 Handling of duplicate packets (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1405 [-transport] [design] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Tracking of header blocks for reset streams https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1371 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Implicitly acknowledging table updates by acknowleding header blocks https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1370 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Current Code for Recovery period misscounts https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1440 
  - Order of Coalesced Packets https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1287 [-transport] [design] [needs-discussion] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-4/💬12)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Expand CID ratchet text (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1453 [-transport] [design] 
  - Stream0 dt output for merge (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1450 
  - Fix sentence: make clear what fails with PROTOCOL_VIOLATION code (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445 
  - Remove reference to "End Header Block" (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442 

  5 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #1447 TP to disable migration (7 by martinthomson, nibanks, pravb, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1447 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1431 Move stream type into frame type (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1431 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1410 Describe QPACK Feedback mechanisms (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1410 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1445 Fix sentence: make clear what fails with PROTOCOL_VIOLATION code (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445 
  - #1372 Proposal for adding ECN support to QUIC. (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1372 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Describe QPACK Feedback mechanisms
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1410 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Fix sentence: make clear what fails with PROTOCOL_VIOLATION code
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1445 
  - Remove reference to "End Header Block"
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1442 
  - Coalescing guidance
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1423 [-transport] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts