Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 00:45:20 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-3/💬78)
  5 issues created:
  - QPACK instruction code points are inconsistent (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1471 
  - Prevent connection ID exhaustion (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1468 [-transport] [design] 
  - Confusion about number of outstanding CIDs (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1464 [-transport] [design] 
  - Duplicate STREAM/CRYPTO_HS in the same packet (by rpaulo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1463 
  - hq: Are h2 pseudo-header requirements applicable (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1461 

  13 issues received 78 new comments:
  - #1451 Looping with multiple Retry packets (40 by kazuho, mikkelfj, ianswett, martinthomson, nibanks, ekr, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1451 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1443 Stateless Reset Eternal Ping Pong (6 by kazuho, mikkelfj, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1443 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1464 Confusion about number of outstanding CIDs (6 by kazuho, mikkelfj, nibanks, martinthomson, MikeBishop, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1464 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1463 Duplicate STREAM/CRYPTO_HS in the same packet (5 by martinthomson, ekr, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1463 
  - #1458 Coalesced packets and handshake packet limiting (3 by janaiyengar, ekr, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1458 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1456 Support for multiplexing middleboxes by requiring SNI (3 by janaiyengar, martinthomson, jmtilli)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1456 
  - #1271 Connection migration optional? (3 by erickinnear, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1271 [-transport] [has-proposal] 
  - #795 SNI encryption (3 by jmtilli, larseggert, ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/795 [-tls] [design] [parked] 
  - #1468 Prevent connection ID exhaustion (3 by kazuho, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1468 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1138 QPACK encoding requires two passes (2 by hvenev, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1138 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1439 Improve ACK_ECN frame encoding (e.g., use bit-vector) (2 by gloinul, kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1439 
  - #1461 hq: Are h2 pseudo-header requirements applicable (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1461 
  - #1471 QPACK instruction code points are inconsistent (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1471 [-qpack] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Largest Reference too big https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1404 [-qpack] [design] [editor-ready] 
  - Support for multiplexing middleboxes by requiring SNI https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1456 
  - Exhausting a supply of connection IDs https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1276 [-transport] [editor-ready] 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+8/-5/💬6)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - Modify codepoints on decoder and request/push streams for consistency (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1472 [-qpack] 
  - Fix bug in QPACK sample code (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470 
  - Decoder MAY error on an incorrect largest reference (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469 
  - Define the contents of QPACK Encoder and Decoder streams (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1467 
  - Allow non-RFC6066 methods for indicating server domain (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466 
  - Restore CID sequence numbers (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1465 [-transport] [design] 
  - Enable SNI encryption (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462 
  - ECN Proposal with only two counters (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1460 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #1447 TP to disable migration (3 by erickinnear, rpaulo, janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1447 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1450 Stream0 dt output for merge (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1450 
  - #1462 Allow SNI encryption (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462 
  - #1465 Restore CID sequence numbers (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1465 [-transport] [design] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Decoder MAY error on an incorrect largest reference
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1469 [-qpack] [design] 
  - Fix bug in QPACK sample code
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1470 
  - Allow non-RFC6066 methods for indicating server domain
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1466 
  - Allow SNI encryption
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1462 
  - Expand CID ratchet text
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1453 [-transport] [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts