Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-transport-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:43:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-transport-13.txt
	Pages           : 120
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.  This
   document describes connection establishment, packet format,
   multiplexing and reliability.  Accompanying documents describe the
   cryptographic handshake and loss detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-transport-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:47:45 +1000

Lucky draft 13 is here.  It's a big one, thanks mainly to the efforts
of the stream 0 folks.  It includes a bunch of the things we agreed at
the interim in Kista as well.  The change logs should be accurate.
Expect the rest of the drafts to trickle in as the other editors
approve them.