Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 00:45:15 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-4/💬24)
  5 issues created:
  - qpack: "all" header blocks the decoder started reading (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1409 
  - Handling of duplicate packets (by gloinul)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1405 
  - Largest Reference too big (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1404 [-qpack] [design] 
  - quic_transport_parameters code point (by seanturner)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1395 [-tls] 
  - build broken for draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (by reschke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394 

  9 issues received 24 new comments:
  - #1404 Largest Reference too big (7 by martinthomson, afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1404 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1405 Handling of duplicate packets (7 by kazuho, MikeBishop, martinthomson, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1405 [-transport] [design] 
  - #718 Retain use of SETTINGS_ENABLE_PUSH (3 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/718 [-http] [design] [parked] 
  - #1370 Implicitly acknowledging table updates by acknowleding header blocks (2 by martinthomson, afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1370 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1387 5.6 Packet Number Protection is hard to follow (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1387 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1394 build broken for draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394 
  - #1296 Packet number transform should be negotiated (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1296 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1362 Swap largest reference and base indices (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1362 [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1395 quic_transport_parameters code point (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1395 [-tls] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Swap largest reference and base indices https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1362 [-qpack] [design] 
  - No generic error codes https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1391 [-http] [design] 
  - build broken for draft-ietf-quic-qpack.md https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1394 
  - 5.6 Packet Number Protection is hard to follow https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1387 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+10/-6/💬22)
  10 pull requests submitted:
  - qpack: move link to absolute-index to 1st Largest Reference mention (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408 
  - Add missing words (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1407 
  - Clarify 'packet protection' -> 'packet number protection' (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1406 
  - Set TLS extension codepoint to 0xffa5 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1402 
  - Dynamic table resize doesn't get acknowledged (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1401 
  - Acknowledge stream resets too (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1400 
  - Remove Flags (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1398 [-http] [design] 
  - Add general protocol error (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397 [-http] [design] 
  - fix incorrect AES key length in the example (should be 16, not 12) (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396 
  - Retransmit stream data, not stream frames (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393 

  8 pull requests received 22 new comments:
  - #1359 Unidirectional Stream Headers in HTTP (7 by martinthomson, LPardue, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1359 [-http] [-qpack] [design] 
  - #1406 Clarify 'packet protection' -> 'packet number protection' (5 by martinthomson, ghedo, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1406 
  - #1346 Stateless reset fixes (3 by Pascalh2001, mikkelfj, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1346 [-transport] 
  - #1393 Retransmit stream data, not stream frames (2 by martinthomson, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393 
  - #1399 Implicit acknowledgment via header block acknowledgment (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1399 [-qpack] 
  - #1372 Proposal for adding ECN support to QUIC. (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1372 
  - #1301 make payload length 0 special (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1301 
  - #1400 Acknowledge stream resets too (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1400 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - qpack: move link to absolute-index to 1st Largest Reference mention
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1408 
  - Clarify 'packet protection' -> 'packet number protection'
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1406 
  - Add general protocol error
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1397 [-http] [design] 
  - fix incorrect AES key length in the example (should be 16, not 12)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1396 
  - Retransmit stream data, not stream frames
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1393 
  - Make the packet number encryption sampling clearer
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1389 [-tls] [-transport] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts