Subject: ECN summary to TSVWG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:04:16 +0200

QUIC WG,

I did a personal summary of what I think are some open questions and 
experience learnt in the ECN in QUIC work so far and posted that to the 
TSVWG mailing list.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tsvwg/80Y2qVPn4M2_bp9U2mYEMvf9-UA

David Black has provided the first feedback on this.

I also requested some agenda time to inform and solicit feedback to
these questions in TSVWG on Thursday.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------