Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 00:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-1/💬31)
  5 issues created:
  - Possible HoL blocking due to co-mingling payload and metadata (header) address space. (by grmocg)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1606 
  - qpack: acking headers that do not reference the dynamic table is wasteful (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1603 
  - Indicate support for optional protocol chunks. (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1600 [-http] [design] 
  - draft-ietf-quic-recovery-13  ssthresh never set (by aep)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598 
  - How should an HQ server respond to RST_STREAM? (by afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1596 

  7 issues received 31 new comments:
  - #1606 Possible HoL blocking due to co-mingling payload and metadata (header) address space. (14 by grmocg, MikeBishop, krasic, martinthomson, ianswett, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1606 [-http] [design] [quicv2] 
  - #1443 Stateless Reset Eternal Ping Pong (8 by martinthomson, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1443 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1596 How should an HQ server respond to RST_STREAM? (4 by LPardue, afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1596 
  - #1556 HTTP SETTINGS: define setting content encoding (2 by afrind, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1556 [-http] 
  - #1600 Indicate support for PRIORITY (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1600 [-http] [design] 
  - #1579 Go Back to Single Packet Number Space (1 by nibanks)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1579 [-tls] [-transport] [design] 
  - #1598 draft-ietf-quic-recovery-13  ssthresh never set (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598 

  1 issues closed:
  - draft-ietf-quic-recovery-13  ssthresh never set https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1598 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+5/-5/💬8)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - STREAM -> CRYPTO (by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607 
  - Only ack headers that have non-zero declared Largest Reference (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1605 
  - Release note (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604 
  - adds missing ssthresh = congestion_window (by aep)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602 
  - draft-ietf-quic-recovery: fix typo (by aep)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597 

  4 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #1589 Do not use undefined term "successful processing" (3 by martinthomson, dtikhonov, afrind)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1589 
  - #1591 Single Packet Number Space (3 by nibanks, huitema, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1591 
  - #1574 Add MaxAckDelay sub-section (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1574 
  - #1607 STREAM -> CRYPTO (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1607 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Add MaxAckDelay sub-section
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1574 
  - Release note
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1604 
  - Change early retransmit timer to 1/8th
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1581 
  - adds missing ssthresh = congestion_window
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1602 
  - draft-ietf-quic-recovery: fix typo
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1597 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts