Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-qpack-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 15:40:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QPACK: Header Compression for HTTP over QUIC
        Authors         : Charles 'Buck' Krasic
                          Mike Bishop
                          Alan Frindell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-qpack-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2018-10-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines QPACK, a compression format for
   efficiently representing HTTP header fields, to be used in HTTP/QUIC.
   This is a variation of HPACK header compression that seeks to reduce
   head-of-line blocking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-qpack/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-qpack-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-qpack-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-qpack-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Theja Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 09:23:02 +0530