Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+4/-1/💬6)
  4 issues created:
  - Limiting the number of active connection ids (by plakhera)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1924 
  - Section 4.2.6 PUSH_PROMISE does not indicate on which stream type this frame is allowed (by macoxms)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1920 
  - Version negotiation might never terminate (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1919 
  - Section 4.2.17 references HTTP_UNEXPECTED_GOAWAY which doesn't exist (by macoxms)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1918 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #1834 Flow control for post-handshake CRYPTO messages (3 by kazuho, davidben, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1834 [-tls] [design] 
  - #1918 Section 4.2.17 references HTTP_UNEXPECTED_GOAWAY which doesn't exist (2 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1918 
  - #1919 Version negotiation might never terminate (1 by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1919 

  1 issues closed:
  - Version negotiation might never terminate https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1919 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+8/-0/💬30)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - define HTTP_UNEXPECTED_GOAWAY (by lnicco)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1925 
  - Stop reserving application error codes (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1922 [-http] [-transport] [design] 
  - No octets (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1921 
  - Relax 1200B requirement for Initial ACKs/Retx (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1916 
  - There are *Two* control streams (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1915 
  - Stream description moved to section 2 of transport (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1914 
  - Use octets rather than bytes throughout (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1912 
  - Don't amplify accidentally when closing (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1911 [-transport] 

  7 pull requests received 30 new comments:
  - #1901 Compatible version upgrade (21 by kazuho, marten-seemann, mikkelfj, martinthomson, ianswett, RyanAtGoogle, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1901 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1916 Relax 1200B requirement for Initial ACKs/Retx (3 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1916 
  - #1922 Stop reserving application error codes (2 by martinthomson, mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1922 [-http] [-transport] [design] 
  - #1895 Minor edits to amplification attack text (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1895 
  - #1900 One close frames (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1900 [-http] [-tls] [-transport] 
  - #1903 Fix type value for RETIRE_CONNECTION_ID frame (1 by udippant)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1903 
  - #1819 Let Endpoints Ignore invalid Initial Packets (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1819 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts