Subject: Milestones changed for quic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 04:54:56 -0800

Changed milestone "Version-Independent Properties of QUIC to IESG", set due
date to July 2019 from September 2018.

Changed milestone "Core Protocol document to IESG", set due date to July 2019
from November 2018.

Changed milestone "Loss detection and Congestion Control document to IESG",
set due date to July 2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "TLS 1.3 Mapping document to IESG", set due date to July
2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "HTTP/2 mapping document to IESG", set due date to July
2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "QUIC Applicability and Manageability Statement to IESG",
set due date to July 2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "Header Compression for HTTP over QUIC to IESG", set due
date to July 2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "QPACK: Header Compression for HTTP over QUIC to IESG", set
due date to July 2019 from November 2018.

Changed milestone "Working group adoption of Multipath extension document",
set due date to December 2019 from December 2018.

Changed milestone "Multipath extension document to IESG", set due date to May
2020 from May 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/quic/about/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:57:47 +0200

Hi,

this implements the milestone changes we discussed in BKK, and in addition also moves the "aspirational" milestones for the multipath extensions forward (we didn't discuss the multipath milestones, but pushing them out by a year seems realistic at this point.

Lars

> On 2018-11-13, at 14:54, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
>