Subject: What's a "conversation?"

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 13:57:23 -0500

In the transport draft, connection is defined as a "conversation."
At the same time, "conversation" is not defined at all.

What's a "conversation?"  Why do we need this additional verbiage
to define what a connection is?  A connection is a connection.
No such definitions are present in TCP or UDP RFCs.

  - Dmitri.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:42:38 +1100

This is probably better fixed with an editorial issue or PR.
Sometimes words slip in without a lot of thought.  Slip them back out
again.
On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 5:57 AM Dmitri Tikhonov

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 08:49:21 -0500

I made a PR:

  https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/2077