Subject: Weekly github digest (QUIC Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 00:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+7/-0/💬16)
  7 issues created:
  - what is the default dependent stream of pushed streams (by siyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1959 
  - What is the default root of the priority tree (by siyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1958 
  - Inconsistent use of bidirectional vs bi-directional, ditto uni- (by mikkelfj)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1953 
  - Sequence Number between CID length and CID is wired (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1952 
  - For disconnect with Initial Injection (by huitema)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1951 
  - Transport draft 16 Section 2.1: Stream Identifiers error handling confusion  (by nekiz)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1948 
  - register UDP port 443 for HQ? (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1944 

  6 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #1959 what is the default dependent stream of pushed streams (5 by martinthomson, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1959 [-http] [design] 
  - #1951 Disconnect with Initial Injection (5 by huitema, ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1951 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1940 Why are error codes not a varint? (2 by martinthomson, dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1940 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1944 register UDP port 443 for HQ? (2 by mirjak, LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1944 [-http] [design] 
  - #1414 Speed handshake recovery when only undecryptable packets arrive (1 by marten-seemann)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1414 [-recovery] [-transport] [design] [quicv2] 
  - #1958 What is the default root of the priority tree (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/1958 

Pull requests
-------------
* quicwg/base-drafts (+9/-8/💬15)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - Late alarms and max_ack_delay (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1960 
  - Editorial cleanup of Recovery (by ianswett)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1957 
  - Varint tp values (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955 [-transport] [design] 
  - Minor fixes that were left over (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954 
  - Editorial rework of streams sections (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1950 
  - Editorial changes to abstract and intro (by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1949 
  - Use varints for transport parameter values (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947 [-transport] [design] 
  - Renumber transport parameters (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946 [-transport] 
  - Renumber frames (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1945 [-transport] 

  3 pull requests received 15 new comments:
  - #1901 Compatible version upgrade (12 by kazuho, marten-seemann, mikkelfj, DavidSchinazi, nibanks, martinduke)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1901 [-transport] [design] 
  - #1939 What packet information to track and send (2 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1939 [-recovery] 
  - #1950 Editorial rework of streams sections (1 by janaiyengar)
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1950 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Varint tp values
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1955 [-transport] [design] 
  - Use varints for transport parameter values
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1947 [-transport] [design] 
  - Renumber frames
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1945 [-transport] 
  - Minor fixes that were left over
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1954 
  - Editorial changes to abstract and intro
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1949 
  - Renumber transport parameters
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1946 [-transport] 
  - Editorial rework of streams sections
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1950 
  - What packet information to track and send
    https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/pull/1939 [-recovery] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts