Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-transport-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 16:04:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Multiplexed and Secure Transport
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-transport-17.txt
	Pages           : 138
	Date            : 2018-12-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the core of the QUIC transport protocol.
   Accompanying documents describe QUIC's loss detection and congestion
   control [QUIC-RECOVERY] and the use of TLS for key negotiation
   [QUIC-TLS].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-transport/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-17
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-quic-transport-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-transport-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/