Subject: RFC 5080 on Common Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Implementation Issues and Suggested Fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:02:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5080

        Title:      Common Remote Authentication Dial In 
                    User Service (RADIUS) Implementation Issues and 
                    Suggested Fixes 
        Author:     D. Nelson, A. DeKok
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      28
        Characters: 64138
        Updates:    RFC2865, RFC2866, RFC2869, RFC3579
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radext-fixes-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5080.txt

This document describes common issues seen in Remote Authentication
Dial In User Service (RADIUS) implementations and suggests some fixes.
Where applicable, ambiguities and errors in previous RADIUS
specifications are clarified.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the RADIUS EXTensions
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>