Subject: Re: [ISSUE] Status-Server

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:04:14 +0100

Bernard Aboba wrote:
>> > * I would suggest removing all of section 5. These topics seem related,
>> > but not germane to the purpose and scope of this doc.
> 
> I can see removing all of Section 5, though I would want the material in
> Section 5.2 to end up somewhere (maybe the RADIUS over TCP doc).

  Ok.  I'll review it and update the TCP draft.

> Section 5.1 does seem tangential to the goal of describing how Status-Server
> is used. 

  OK.

> Section 5.2 does seem relevant, since it clarifies the use/limitations of
> Status-Server over reliable transport.  This section could just as easily
> go in the RADIUS over TCP document, though.
> 
> At IETF 73, we talked about removing references to CoA (Section 5.3).

  OK.

  I've deleted all of Section 5.  I'll post an update shortly.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>