Subject: RADIUS attributes for IPv6 access networks

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:16:59 +0100

Hello,

Following dicusssions at past IETF meetings, the solution to come with a
separate document to complete RFC3162 work was preferred.

I'd appreciate your comment on the new draft that follows that approach.

A new version of I-D, draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Benoit Lourdelet and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:   draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

Revision:   00

Title:            RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks

Creation_date:    2009-03-03

WG ID:            Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:

This document specifies new IPv6 attributes for RADIUS that complement
[RFC3162].  Its goal is to offer more IPv6 deployment options when
StateLess Address Auto Configuration (SLAAC) or DHCP are involved.

Regards

Benoit