Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-radsec-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 04:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS over TCP (RadSec)
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
RADIUS protocol [RFC2865] when transmitted over TCP
[I-D.dekok-radext-tcp-transport].  This enables dynamic trust
relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:00:13 +0100

Hello,

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This revision includes updated text to Joe's recent comments. It also
features the new trust language (pre5378 is used). I had to restore my
XML source from a fairly recent backup. I don't expect that text was
lost. Just in case: if I promised a text update to someone "in the next
revision", and that text is not here, please yell.

Please use this updated version as basis for your WGLC comments.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>