Subject: IETF 74 Agenda - Take One

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:05:48 -0800

At IETF 74, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on March 23,2009  from 9 AM - 11:30 AM. 
Currently the Agenda is as follows:
 
9 AM - 9:10 Preliminaries (10 minutes)
   Blue Sheets
   Note Takers
   Jabber Scribe
   Agenda bashing
   Document Status
 
Documents completing IESG Evaluation (10 minutes)
 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization

Documents in Last Look (10 minutes)
 
9:20 - 9:30 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design
 
Documents that have completed RADEXT WG Last Call (40 minutes)

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server
 
9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

9:50 AM - 10:00 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, TBD (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADIUS Cryptoagility Requirements, David Nelson (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
  
Working Group Work Items (30 minutes)
 
10:10 AM - 10:20 AM TCP Transport, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

10:20 AM - 10:25 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type

Summary & Wrapup

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:17:38 -0800

At IETF 74, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on March 23,2009  from 9 AM - 11:30 AM.  Currently the Agenda is as follows:

 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization

 

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec
 
9:40 AM – 9:50 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, TBD (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes
 
9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
 
10:00 AM – 10:10 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

Individual Submissions
 
10:25 AM - 10:35 AM  NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:47:53 -0800

Individual Submissions

10:35 - 10:45 AM RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Benoit Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:11:02 -0800

At IETF 74, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on Friday, March 27,2009  from 9 AM - 11:30 AM.  Currently the Agenda is as follows:

Documents completing IETF Last Call (20 minutes)

 
Documents that have completed RADEXT WG Last Call (50 minutes)

9:30 AM – 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

9:50 AM – 10:00 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, TBD (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes
 
10:00 AM - 10:20 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

Working Group Work Items (20 minutes)
 
10:20 AM - 10:30 AM TCP Transport, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

10:30 AM - 10:40 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type

Individual Submissions (20 minutes)
 
10:40 AM - 10:50 AM  NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery
 
10:50 - 11:00 AM RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Benoit Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:50:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bernard,
  Can you please squeeze a short presentation for draft-sarikaya-radext-prefix-authorization-02? We are revising the draft in view of draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02.

Regards,

Behcet

________________________________
From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:11:02 PM
Subject: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

 

 

 

 

 

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:03:00 +0100

Hello,

FWI : draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02 morphed into draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00

Benoit 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Behcet Sarikaya
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:50 PM
To: Bernard Aboba; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

Hi Bernard,

Regards,

Behcet

 

 
9:20 - 9:30 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design> 

9:30 AM – 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server> 

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec> 

10:00 AM - 10:20 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements> 

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Benoit,
  Were you in Minneapolis last November?

I think that draft-lourdelet-radext-rfc3162bis-02 is in line with what was agreed upon and what Bernard had suggested that we do.

I think that draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-00 is not.

Merci,

Behcet

________________________________
From: Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel) <[email-masked]>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:03:00 AM
Subject: RE: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

Hello,

Benoit 

From:[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Behcet Sarikaya
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 5:50 PM
To: Bernard Aboba; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four
 
Hi Bernard,
 
Regards,
 
Behcet

From:Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]..org" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:11:02 PM
Subject: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

 

 

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf..org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

 

 

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:34:06 +0100

Behcet,

I was not in MN , I read the IETF 73 meeting minute and could not conclude. So Bernard may want to shed some light on that topic.

Benoit

From: Behcet Sarikaya [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:21 PM
To: Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)
Cc: [email-masked]; Bernard Aboba
Subject: Re: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

Hi Benoit,

Merci,

Behcet

Hello,

Benoit 

Hi Bernard,

Regards,

Behcet

 

 

 

 

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:57:39 -0800

I notice that the Encrypted Attributes draft
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-15.txt) is
not on the agenda; may we have a slot, please?  BTW, I'll talk about the
Extended Attributes draft.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Four

At IETF 74, the RADEXT WG is currently scheduled to meet on Friday, March
27,2009  from 9 AM - 11:30 AM.  Currently the Agenda is as follows:

 
9:10 - 9:20 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization
 
9:20 - 9:30 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM Status-Server, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

10:00 AM - 10:20 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (20
minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

10:40 AM - 10:50 AM  NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10
minutes)

10:50 - 11:00 AM RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Benoit
Lourdelet (10 minutes)

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:07:51 -0700

Please allocate a slot under "Individual Submissions" for
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-03.txt.  Thanks!

 

 

 

 

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:22:26 -0700

Documents completing IETF Last Call (15 minutes)
 
9:10 - 9:15 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization
 
9:15 - 9:25 AM RADIUS Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design
 
Documents that have completed RADEXT WG Last Call (35 minutes)

9:25 - 9:30 AM New Tunnel Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (5 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type

9:40 AM – 9:50 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes
 
9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (20 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
 
Documents in RADEXT WG last call (10 minutes)

10:00 AM - 10:10 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

10:20 AM - 10:30 AM New Tunnel-Type Values, Abhishek Tiwari (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tunnel-type

Individual Submissions (50 minutes)

10:30 AM - 10:40 AM  NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery

10:40 AM - 10:50 AM RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Benoit Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

10:50 AM - 11:00 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 PKMv1, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1

11:00 AM - 11:10 AM RADIUS Confidentiality, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-radius-encattr

Summary & Wrap-up

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:11:49 -0700

It appears that the "new Tunnel Type Values" draft appears twice on the
agenda, under both "Documents that have completed RADEXT WG Last Call" and
"Working Group Work Items".

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:22 AM
To: David B. Nelson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF 74 Agenda - Take Five

 
 
9:10 - 9:15 AM  RADIUS Authorization for NAS Management, David Nelson (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization

 

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM Extended RADIUS Attributes, Glen Zorn (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-extended-attributes
 
9:50 AM - 10:00 AM RADIUS Crypto-agility Requirements, David Nelson (20
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

 

 
 
10:30 AM - 10:40 AM  NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-dynamic-discovery
 
10:40 AM - 10:50 AM RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks, Benoit
Lourdelet (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access
 
10:50 AM - 11:00 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802.16 PKMv1, Glen Zorn (10
minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1

Summary & Wrap-up