Subject: REMINDER: Call for Adoption of "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" as a RADEXT WG work item

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:13:07 -0700

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document "RADIUS attributes for IPv6
Access Networks" for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.  This document
was discussed at IETF 73, and is being targeted at Proposed Standard
status. 

The document is available for review here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

This
call for review will last until March 30, 2009.  Please send email to
the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you support adoption of
this document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If you have comments on the
document, please also send these to the list in the format described on
the RADEXT WG Issues list:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:11:02 -0700

OK w/me, though I might note that a) this is a poor time for a WGLC (since
lots of WG members are likely quite busy right now) & b) the draft has
changed recently.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: REMINDER: Call for Adoption of "RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access
Networks" as a RADEXT WG work item

This is a reminder of an ongoing call for review of the document "RADIUS
attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" for adoption as a RADEXT WG work item.
This document was discussed at IETF 73, and is being targeted at Proposed
Standard status. 
 
The document is available for review here:
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

This call for review will last until March 30, 2009.  Please send email to
the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether you support adoption of this
document as a RADEXT WG work item.  If you have comments on the document,
please also send these to the list in the format described on the RADEXT WG
Issues list:
 <http://www.drizzle.com/%7Eaboba/RADEXT/>
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/