Subject: Agenda for Interim Meeting - Take Two

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:11:40 -0700

Strawman Agenda

8:00 AM - 8:20 AM  Preliminaries
   Jabber scribe
   Agenda Bash
   Document Status 

Documents completing IETF Last Call (20 minutes)

8:20 AM - 8:40 AM Design Guidelines document, Alan DeKok (20  minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design

Documents Completing WG Last Call (20 minutes)

8:40 AM - 8:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

8:50 AM - 9:00 AM Status-Server document, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

9:00 AM - 9:10 AM RADIUS over TCP document, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

WG Work Items (20 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:20 AM NAI-based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

Under Consideration for Adoption (30 minutes)

9:20 AM - 9:30 AM RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-dtls

9:30 AM - 9:40 AM Requirements for IPv6 over PPP, David Miles (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

9:40 AM - 9:50 AM RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks, Bernard Aboba (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-radext-wlan