Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda - Take One

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:51:39 -0700

RADEXT WG Virtual Interim Agenda

Chairs: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
David Nelson <[email-masked]>

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
8 AM - 10 AM PDT (11:00 - 13:00 EDT)

8:00 AM - 8:20 AM  Preliminaries
   Jabber scribe
   Document Status 

Documents completing IETF Last Call (20 minutes)

8:20 AM - 8:40 AM Design Guidelines document, Alan DeKok (20  minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design

Documents Completing WG Last Call (20 minutes)

8:40 AM - 8:50 AM RADSEC, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

8:50 AM - 9:00 AM Status-Server document, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

9:00 AM - 9:10 AM RADIUS over TCP document, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

WG Work Items (20 minutes)

9:10 AM - 9:20 AM NAI-based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

9:20 AM - 9:30 AM RADIUS over DTLS, Alan DeKok (10 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-dtls