Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-status-server-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of Status-Server Packets in the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-status-server-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-10-12

This document describes a deployed extension to the Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol, enabling
clients to query the status of a RADIUS server.  This extension
utilizes the Status-Server (12) Code, which was reserved for
experimental use in RFC 2865.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-status-server-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.