Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Three

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:05:37 -0800

RADEXT Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
10 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time

Agenda

10 AM - 10:15 AM PT: Preliminaries 

     Conference issues/debugging
     Attendance
     Note takers
     Agenda bash

RADSEC (60 minutes)

10:15 AM - 10:30 AM PT  Status-Server, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

10:30 AM PT - 10:45 AM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

10:45 AM - 11:00 AM PT  RADSEC, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

11:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

Design Guidelines (50 minutes)

11:15 AM - 12:05 PM PT Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (60 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

Issue 325: Review
<http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/radissues3.html#Issue 325>  (Submitted
by Joe Salowey) 

Issue 327: Applicability
<http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/radissues3.html#Issue 327>  (Submitted
by Avi Lior)    Proposed
<http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2010/msg00175.html>  Resolution

Pre-Work Item Review (10 minutes)

12:05 PM PT - 12:15 PT RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Networks, W. Dec (10
minutes)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access>
draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access

Wrap-up (15 minutes)

12:15 PM PT - 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15
minutes)