Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Meeting: February 23, 2010

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:59:25 -0800

The IETF RADEXT WG will hold a Virtual Interim on February 23, 2010 10:00:AM
PST. To join the Dimdim event simply click here
<https://webmeeting.dimdim.com/portal/JoinForm.action?confKey=baboba&email=b
[email-masked]&asPresenter=false&meetingId=3aaea628-1b40-4fc0-9835-c
f1fdfcc0a4b&attendeePwd=> 

Meeting : RADEXT Virtual Interim  

Key:   

Dial In: 702-473-3463 

Pass Code: 222622   

Start: February 23, 2010 10:00:AM PST (Add to Outlook
<https://webmeeting.dimdim.com/portal/calendar.action?meetingId=3aaea628-1b4
0-4fc0-9835-cf1fdfcc0a4b&email=[email-masked]&attendeePwd=> )   

Schedule Ends At: 12:30 PM Pacific Time

This meeting happens only once   

Meeting Agenda:  TBD

Hint: You don't need to be a member of Dimdim to attend this meeting.

 It's easy to join and get started, Click
<http://www.dimdim.com/registration/Dimdim_Signup.html>  here to sign up for
Dimdim Free. 

But you may find it helpful to check your bandwidth and your A/V setup here
<http://www.dimdim.com/support/dimdim_tools.html> .