Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take One

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:39:22 -0800

RADEXT Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
10 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time

Conferencing Details:

Slide Presentations: http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/Feb-Interim/
Jabber room:  radext at jabber.ietf.org (Please join)
Dial-in Audioconference details:  http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2010/msg00161.html

Agenda

10 AM - 10:15 AM PT: Preliminaries 

     Conference issues/debugging
     Attendance
     Note takers
     Agenda bash

Design Guidelines (60 minutes)

10:15 AM - 11:15 AM PT Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (60 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

RADSEC (60 minutes)

11:15 AM - 11:30 AM PT  RADSEC, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

11:30 AM - 11:45 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

11:45 AM - 12:00 PM PT  Status-Server, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

12:00 PM PT - 12:15 PM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

Wrap-up (15 minutes)

12:15 PM PT – 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 10:12:48 +0100

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

  Avi, etc.: Please provide a review of of the proposed -11 at

http://git.freeradius.org/ietf/

  This will help make the interim meeting more efficient.

  Alan DeKok.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>