Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:53:47 -0800

RADEXT Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
10 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time

Agenda

10 AM - 10:15 AM PT: Preliminaries 

     Conference issues/debugging
     Attendance
     Note takers
     Agenda bash

RADSEC (60 minutes)

10:15 AM - 10:30 AM PT  Status-Server, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-status-server

10:30 AM PT - 10:45 AM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (15 minutes)
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

10:45 AM - 11:00 AM PT  RADSEC, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

11:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter (15 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

Design Guidelines (60 minutes)

11:15 AM - 12:15 PM PT Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (60 minutes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

Wrap-up (15 minutes)

12:15 PM PT - 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:  WG Chairs & ADs (15
minutes)

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:34:17 +0100

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines> 
 
I hope that the WG will use the time until the virtual meeting and the
meeting itself to make progress and clean up the remaining open issues.
I suggested a few weeks ago that Avi and Alan work together on the text
that describes what this document exactly covers and what is being left
for future work. I do not know if this happened, but we have new text
proposals. I suggest that Avi, Woj, and the other WG participants who
made comments during the 'Last Look' period address the changes in the
document suggested by Alan and send back feedback and comments to the
list or their agreement with the proposed changes even before the
virtual meeting. All participants in the WG are  of course welcome and
invited to express their opinions with comments or 'I am OK with the
document' messages.
 
Thanks and Regards,
 
Dan

________________________________

	From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
	Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:54 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

	Agenda

	
	RADSEC (60 minutes)

	10:30 AM PT - 10:45 AM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok (15
minutes)
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport> 

	11:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan Winter
(15 minutes)
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

	11:15 AM - 12:15 PM PT Design Guidelines, Alan DeKok (60
minutes)
	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-design-guidelines

	Wrap-up (15 minutes)
	
	12:15 PM PT - 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:  WG
Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)

---

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:02:51 -0800

For those interested in reviewing the proposed changes to Design Guidelines,
I believe that the strawman is available here:

http://git.freeradius.org/ietf/draft-ietf-radext-design-11.txt

Changes between -10 and -11 are available here:

http://git.freeradius.org/ietf/10-11-diff.html

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:34 AM
To: Bernard Aboba; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

I hope that the WG will use the time until the virtual meeting and the
meeting itself to make progress and clean up the remaining open issues. I
suggested a few weeks ago that Avi and Alan work together on the text that
describes what this document exactly covers and what is being left for
future work. I do not know if this happened, but we have new text proposals.
I suggest that Avi, Woj, and the other WG participants who made comments
during the 'Last Look' period address the changes in the document suggested
by Alan and send back feedback and comments to the list or their agreement
with the proposed changes even before the virtual meeting. All participants
in the WG are  of course welcome and invited to express their opinions with
comments or 'I am OK with the document' messages.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 11:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

Agenda

RADSEC (60 minutes)

Wrap-up (15 minutes)

---

From: "Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:29:26 +0100

Resending, as I have not seen a response.

	From: Wojciech Dec (wdec) 
	Sent: 11 February 2010 12:05
	To: 'Bernard Aboba'
	Subject: RE: RADEXT Virtual Interim Agenda, Take Two

	Hi Bernard,
	 
	could you add a 10min slot for
draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access to the agenda?
	 
	Thanks,
	Woj.

		Sent: 10 February 2010 22:54

		Agenda

		
		RADSEC (60 minutes)
		
		10:15 AM - 10:30 AM PT  Status-Server, Alan DeKok (15
minutes)

		10:30 AM PT - 10:45 AM PT RADIUS over TCP, Alan DeKok
(15 minutes)

		10:45 AM - 11:00 AM PT  RADSEC, Stefan Winter (15
minutes)
		http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radsec

		11:00 AM - 11:15 AM PT NAI-Based Peer Discovery, Stefan
Winter (15 minutes)

		

		Wrap-up (15 minutes)
		
		12:15 PM PT - 12:30 PM PT   Discussion and Next Steps:
WG Chairs & ADs (15 minutes)