Subject: [radext] #8: AD review

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:22:36 -0000

#8: AD review
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dromasca@…             |       Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new                      
 Priority:  minor                  |   Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  tcp-transport          |     Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |    Keywords:                           
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 E1. Please expand TLS at first occurrence.

 E2. The Introduction section speaks about 'the default Internet MTU
 (576). Strictly speaking this value is not standardized in any place,
 and later in section 1.1 reference is made to RADIUS packets being
 restricted to 1500 octets in size. Looks like an unnecessary
 inconsistency.

 E3. Section 1.2 - the syntax in the RADIUS server definition is
 inconsistent with the syntax of the rest of the definitions

 E4. Section 2.6.7:

 >  We RECOMMEND that implementors of this specification
    familiarize themselves with TCP application programming concepts.  We
    RECOMMEND also that existing TCP applications be examined with an eye
    to robustness, performance, scalability, etc.

 The use of capitalized (a la 2119) keywords in a personalized phrase
 does not make much sense. RECOMMEND is not a keyword actually. I suggest
 rephrasing.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/8>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>

---

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:23:19 -0000

#8: AD review (Editorial)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>