Subject: Re: [radext] #1: SecDir review of draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 06:41:27 -0000

#1: SecDir review of draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Kurt.Zeilenga@…          |        Owner:  aland@…                  
     Type:  defect                   |       Status:  closed                   
 Priority:  minor                    |    Milestone:  milestone1               
Component:  tcp-transport            |      Version:  1.0                      
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed                    
 Keywords:                           |  
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
Changes (by aland@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Suggested text to fix the issue as posted to the list:

 http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2010/msg00316.html

 A reference to TLS has been added, and [RTLS] has been promoted to a
 normative reference

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://psg.com/lists/radiusext/>