Subject: [radext] #189 (dynamic-discovery): SRV protocol registry

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:04:39 -0000

#189: SRV protocol registry

 Do we actually need this registry asked for in IANA considerations?

    This document requests the creation of a new IANA registry named
    "RADIUS/TLS SRV Protocol Registry" with the following initial
    entries:

    o  _tcp
    o  _udp

 One is already asking them as part of the service name or port number
 assignment request. Thus those are "registered" for SRV usage implicitly,
 right?

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                   |  Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |    Version:
 Severity:  -                       |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/189>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>