Subject: [radext] #186 (dynamic-discovery): Routing error

From: "radext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:40:17 -0000

#186: Routing error

 As a pert of the document shepherd proto write-up I read the I-D.

 In Section 1.3. it is claimed:

    o  a partially correct routing error detection (not considered for
       Diameter)

 What is considered missing in Diameter here? Diameter does detect routing
 loops without it being part of the dynamic discovery. The discovery
 mechanism in RFC6733 and 6408 does not protect against a loop in DNS query
 though (that is implementation specific).

-- 
------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                   |  Milestone:
Component:  dynamic-discovery       |    Version:
 Severity:  -                       |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/ticket/186>
radext <http://tools.ietf.org/radext/>